Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Anyone know a woman who’d watch a well behaved sick kid?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 05 2022, 11:41 pm
Anyone know a woman who is trustworthy who’d be willing to watch a sick well behaved cute kid? The child would watch movies and drink water and be well behaved. During the day. Would pay well. If anyone has an idea I would post my phone number or username

amother
Linen

Post Sat, Feb 05 2022, 11:42 pm
Sick with what?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Feb 05 2022, 11:44 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Sick with what?

Maybe strep. Fever, leg pain. Tylenol is working.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Sat, Feb 05 2022, 11:50 pm
How old is the child?

I can’t help but feel bad for this sick child who won’t have his mother there for him.
I’m not judging, I’m sure there’s a reason that these arrangements need to be made but I still feel bad Crying

amother
Garnet

Post Sat, Feb 05 2022, 11:54 pm
amother [ Cinnamon ] wrote:
How old is the child?

I can’t help but feel bad for this sick child who won’t have his mother there for him.
I’m not judging, I’m sure there’s a reason that these arrangements need to be made but I still feel bad Crying

Don’t judge anyone.

Recently my dh had a procedure in Manhattan he had to be there for and could’nt drive. My ds woke up with fever. I had no time to call anyone. Ds and I spent all day driving around streets of Manhattan. Sick with fever. No place to go or park or even use bathroom it was horrible. Would’ve have been much better had I been able to leave him with someone.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sat, Feb 05 2022, 11:58 pm
How old is the child?

Many people have jobs and can't take off every time a child is sick.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 12:02 am
My kids have been sick ten times this winter so far. I need to go to work to pay the bills…
This particular kid would be happy to watch videos and drink Gatorade and sleep for a few hours.

Back to the title of this thread: anyone know someone trustworthy who would babysit?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 7:19 am
Bump. Anyone have any leads?

amother
Daisy

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 7:25 am
Whats the

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 7:46 am
amother [ Daisy ] wrote:
Whats the

Lakewood area

amother
Cinnamon

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 9:04 am
amother [ Garnet ] wrote:
Don’t judge anyone.

Recently my dh had a procedure in Manhattan he had to be there for and could’nt drive. My ds woke up with fever. I had no time to call anyone. Ds and I spent all day driving around streets of Manhattan. Sick with fever. No place to go or park or even use bathroom it was horrible. Would’ve have been much better had I been able to leave him with someone.

I literally wrote that I’m not judging and I really wasn’t. I just can’t help and feel bad for a child who is sick and is with a stranger. Like I said I’m sure there’s a reason OP needs to do that and I agree that sometimes some arrangements need to be made.

Op I realized after I asked how old the child was that it’s in the Lakewood section. So I can’t help. Just want to say that I totally wasn’t judging you.

Chayalle

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 9:42 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Maybe strep. Fever, leg pain. Tylenol is working.

Maybe take him to the doctor and find out what it is...if it's strep, he should be on antibiotics.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 10:49 am
Chayalle wrote:
Maybe take him to the doctor and find out what it is...if it's strep, he should be on antibiotics.

It’s strep and we are getting antibiotics.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 10:50 am
I literally wrote that I’m not judging and I really wasn’t. I just can’t help and feel bad for a child who is sick and is with a stranger. Like I said I’m sure there’s a reason OP needs to do that and I agree that sometimes some arrangements need to be made.

Op I realized after I asked how old the child was that it’s in the Lakewood section. So I can’t help. Just want to say that I totally wasn’t judging you.

It’s alright. I do feel a little bad that life circumstances are such that I need to work to pay bills. I hate sending babies to babysitters and getting stressed out when kids get sick or have vacation. I wish I had the luxury of being able to not worry about these things and fully focus on my children.

amother
Cinnamon

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:01 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It’s alright. I do feel a little bad that life circumstances are such that I need to work to pay bills. I hate sending babies to babysitters and getting stressed out when kids get sick or have vacation. I wish I had the luxury of being able to not worry about these things and fully focus on my children.

I totally understand. It’s really tough.
I don’t know why I even had to mention that I feel bad for the child, I could’ve just felt bad and kept it to myself. Like you said you already feel bad doing it and you don’t need me to add to it.
I’m sorry that your in this situation and I’m sorry for even saying something in 1st place.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:25 am
I totally understand. It’s really tough.
I don’t know why I even had to mention that I feel bad for the child, I could’ve just felt bad and kept it to myself. Like you said you already feel bad doing it and you don’t need me to add to it.
I’m sorry that your in this situation and I’m sorry for even saying something in 1st place.

All good- don’t worry about it

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 6:06 pm
How old is the child?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 6:53 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
How old is the child?

mnas

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 10:12 pm
I know this is an old post but for future ref ...
Try chany Alpert near evergreen , I used to send my baby there ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries