Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Leora Ezoory A”H

flowerpower93

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:01 am
I am so shaken up from this tragedy. I watched her levayah last night on YouTube and it was so so heart wrenching, I can’t stop crying and thinking about her poor family. I want to do something in the zchus that her neshama should have an aliyah and her family should have nechama, but what can I do? I already donated to the family’s donation page.

devorah1231

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:30 am
If you watched the levaya maybe you know a middah she was strong in you can emulate in her memory?

flowerpower93

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:41 am
That’s a good idea. Her father talked about how she embodied her name- Leora Tova- she was a light onto others and always found the good in people. I will try to work on being more like her.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:43 am
Make a Kabbalah - can be short term (30 days) in her zchus.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Sun, Feb 06 2022, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

monkeys

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:44 am
You will get more responses if it’s anonymous enabled. This is a very personal topic, particularly for us LAers who knew her and have more to say.

flowerpower93

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 11:58 am
monkeys wrote:
You will get more responses if it’s anonymous enabled. This is a very personal topic, particularly for us LAers who knew her and have more to say.

I’m not sure how to do that? I think the forum name I put this under automatically makes it anonymous disabled.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 12:04 pm
For those killed in Meron, some ladies started a Make a Kabbalah Page - and collected Kabbalos
from thousands of people.

They had this printed in a booklet and gave it to the families.

The families were very comforted by this.

monkeys

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 12:17 pm
flowerpower93 wrote:
I’m not sure how to do that? I think the forum name I put this under automatically makes it anonymous disabled.

I think you need to ask a moderator to switch it to a different forum.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics