Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Why I Love Cops More Than Ever

Cheiny

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 12:02 pm
An excellent read

Why I love cops more than ever
By compelling spineless leaders across the country to diminish our law enforcement, would-be revolutionaries got a lot more than they bargained for

https://www.jns.org/opinion/wh.....ever/

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 12:34 pm
It says in Pirkei Avos

"If not for fear of government, people would swallow each other alive!"

Scary that we are seeing this in our crazy times.

Fox

Post Sun, Feb 06 2022, 1:25 pm
Ah, yes. Remember when we were reliably told that "defund the police" didn't mean "defund the police." It meant hiring more social workers.

The people promoting and encouraging this insanity are not the ones who are hurt the worst by it.

We have an entire socioeconomic class -- largely white -- that prioritizes their own feelings and comfort over compassion and help for those truly in need of safer neighborhoods.

Think about this the next time one of these people starts braying about the importance of teaching slavery. They don't need to worry about teaching slavery in school; they're teaching their kids all they need to know about slavery: "Our self-image is more important to us than protecting those less fortunate."

Prioritizing your own needs and comfort over that of others was why wealthy Southern cotton growers rationalized slavery, and it's why woke upper-middle-class people support defending the police.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics