Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Freedom convoy
1  2  3  4  Next

ahuvah4

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 3:50 pm
Who’s following the freedom convoy in Ottawa? I kept on looking to see if anyones going to bring it up. Is it not news where you’re from?

naturelover

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 4:10 pm
They are saying there will be one in the US soon. I wonder what will happen. Who would have believed that it would be the truck drivers fighting for our freedom?

zaq

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 6:06 pm
Freedom my foot. Hooliganism, plain and simple.

Fox

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 6:38 pm
Huge news, and most people I know are 100 percent behind the truckers.

causemommysaid

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 6:51 pm
zaq wrote:

Are u serious?

Good for them for standing up for themselves. I will deal with supply chain issues if it means taking the idiots running the government down a notch.

ahuvah4

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 7:17 pm
It’s really frustrating to realize there are people believing the “Fake”news. It’s a really peaceful protest.

realsilver

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 7:22 pm
zaq wrote:

And you know this how?

The media is biased.

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 7:29 pm
Fox wrote:
Huge news, and most people I know are 100 percent behind the truckers.

Until there's literally no supplies on the shelves....Bec the truckers are all in the caravan...

Purple2

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 7:54 pm
zaq wrote:

What planet are you living on?
You are so wrong it’s scary.
This isn’t BLM, who rioted looted burned down businesses and stole things.
The “protesters” are the most peaceful people. They just want the corrupt Canadian government to stop the corruption.
Please go back and join the peaceful BLM protestors destroying our businesses, while I support those horrible truckers.

tryinghard

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:07 pm
zaq wrote:

Family-friendly block parties with bouncy houses and Bob Marley songs. Hooligans, I tell you.

naturelover

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:10 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Until there's literally no supplies on the shelves....Bec the truckers are all in the caravan...

Maybe that's something Biden should have thought about before he issued his vaccine mandates. If they quit due to the mandates, there won't he supplies on the shelves either.

nnmom

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:10 pm
fleetwood wrote:

Where are you getting your info? 90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated and able to work. This is a mess created by the federal govt. Some Countries in Europe that have as high a vaccination rate as Canada are dropping restrictions. We should be rewarded for the way we stepped up in this pandemic to get vaccinated and stayed locked down with our kids out of school!

I’ve been watching live convoy footage all week. Truckers are keeping the peace, cleaning the streets, feeding the homeless and removing snow. They have also been reporting any rogue troublemakers to police. Truckers believe the individuals (meaning one person alone) waving confederate or swastikas are plants from the government.

Was frustrating to read this!

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:11 pm
zaq wrote:

Protesting Government Tyranny is "Hooliganism"?

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:13 pm
zaq wrote:

You would have sided with King George the Tyrant in the American Revolution.

Last edited by #BestBubby on Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:16 pm
naturelover wrote:
Maybe that's something Biden should have thought about before he issued his vaccine mandates. If they quit due to the mandates, there won't he supplies on the shelves either.

What? How are Canadian truck drivers in Canada affected by Biden's mandates?

nnmom

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:20 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:

As essential workers they were allowed to cross the border to deliver/receive goods until January when a vaccine mandate was also implemented to truckers crossing in to the US. The main supply source for the country

fleetwood

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:21 pm
nnmom wrote:
Where are you getting your info? 90% of Canadian truckers are vaccinated and able to work. This is a mess created by the federal govt. Some Countries in Europe that have as high a vaccination rate as Canada are dropping restrictions. We should be rewarded for the way we stepped up in this pandemic to get vaccinated and stayed locked down with our kids out of school!

I’ve been watching live convoy footage all week. Truckers are keeping the peace, cleaning the streets, feeding the homeless and removing snow. They have also been reporting any rogue troublemakers to police. Truckers believe the individuals (meaning one person alone) waving confederate or swastikas are plants from the government.

Was frustrating to read this!

Fox stated everyone is behind the truckers. This is false. I'm just refuting what Fox said.I never even brought up the subject of the vaccine..

naturelover

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:22 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:

I was referring to the US one that supposedly is forming. Additionally if unvaccinated truckers aren't allowed into the US, it affects the Canadian truckers too.

Last edited by naturelover on Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:23 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Fox stated everyone is behind the truckers. This is false. I'm just refuting what Fox said.I never even brought up the subject of the vaccine..

No, what is FALSE is that you MADE UP A QUOTE that Fox never said.

This is what Fox said:

most people I know are 100 percent behind the truckers.[I]

Why do you Leftists constantly make up Quotes that people never said???

tryinghard

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 8:24 pm
fleetwood wrote:

They are protesting vaccine mandates, mask mandates and all other Covid restrictions.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics