Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Freedom convoy
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

monkeymamma

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 9:20 pm
sky wrote:
They are private companies do can decide to do.
But it makes you wonder about the ppl making decisions and why.

Millions or even billions Was Given To Black Lives Matter Causes: Where Did The Money Go? No one cares.

For some reason you can donate to them but not to truckers.

I think ppl feel they are finally giving the little ppl a voice.

No, the canadian govt apparently went to court and shut down the new fundraiser. The actual site Givesendgo (which had the fundraiser after gofundme shut it down) didnt shut it down. So its the govt that is not allowing peaceful protest if it goes against their agenda (while blm and antifa are allowed to riot). This is complete tyranny and communist, not democracy. Democracy is dead.

Fox

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 9:28 pm
fleetwood wrote:
What on earth are you talking about. I never said they shouldn't protest..and I never said blm riots were ok. I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say. But thanks for implying I'm a leftist,rascist and out of touch. Anything goes when you try to get a point across.

Then your original comment was too cryptic. Did I misunderstand? It appeared to me that you were criticizing the protests because they would lead to difficulty for consumers.

Please feel free to clarify if I misunderstood your point.

And, yes, there's a significant difference between "everybody" and "everybody I know."

#BestBubby

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 11:23 pm
MSNBC has predicted that the American Freedom Convoy that is forming are "insurrectionists"

That is the new strategy of the tyrants - label all freedom protesters "insurrectionists"
"threats to democracy".

Along with the old strategy of labeling freedom protesters "racists" and "white supremacists" "nazis"

DrMom

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 1:58 am
I am so moved by the truckers' sincere and dedicated push-back to government overreach.

Very telling that the ruling class smears these good hardworking folks as racist hooligans, whereas BLM rioters who burn and loot are "mostly peaceful protesters."

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 11:34 am
Fox wrote:
Shaking my head . . .

Watching small, family-owned businesses -- many minority-owned -- burn to the ground during the 2020 BLM riots was just an unfortunate byproduct of social injustice.

But when it comes to something that affects your convenience, it's apparently inappropriate to protest.

Gosh, I can't imagine why people regard the left as elitist, secretly racist, and thoroughly out of touch.

A few thoughts I'm trying to organize.
Forget about the individual inconvenience. There were supply issues before.
The vaccine mandate is absurd.
This is peaceful protest.
Major industries are being impacted and I hope no, idk, auto workers end up being sacrificed in the fallout.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 1:34 pm
fleetwood wrote:
You're joking right..it's basically the same thing..forgive me for not quoting verbatim..I guess im a liar now...

Sometimes I read your comments and literally shake my head...

No they most certainly are NOT the same thing. You’re just trying to walk back what you said because you were called out on the lie.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 1:36 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Well, we got our answer.

Fleetwood is doubling down on the made up quote.

Claiming:

"everybody supports the truckers" and "most people I know are 100 percent behind the truckers"

are basically the same.

LOL

Indeed ridiculous. But it’s totally in line with liberals’ unabashedly denying what every normal, thinking person sees happening in front of their eyes: this horrific administration destroying this country on every front. But no, according to them, our country is thriving! Oh, and Biden is totally fine in the mind.

PinkFridge

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 3:03 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Indeed ridiculous. But it’s totally in line with liberals’ unabashedly denying what every normal, thinking person sees happening in front of their eyes: this horrific administration destroying this country on every front. But no, according to them, our country is thriving! Oh, and Biden is totally fine in the mind.

I'm not sure where you're making the connection between not fully endorsing the truckers and yes fully endorsing the administration.

Cheiny

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 3:31 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
I'm not sure where you're making the connection between not fully endorsing the truckers and yes fully endorsing the administration.

Have you not noticed which group of people are expressing their opposition?

Purple2

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 3:39 pm
I watched the despicable Trudeau in parliament. He straight out accused the truckers of all kinds of baseless accusations, but said he supports peaceful protests like BLM.
The left has official gone mad.

exaustedmom

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 3:48 pm
Purple2 wrote:
I watched the despicable Trudeau in parliament. He straight out accused the truckers of all kinds of baseless accusations, but said he supports peaceful protests like BLM.
The left has official gone mad.

The left is not mad, they are evil.

PinkFridge

Post Sat, Feb 12 2022, 8:23 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Have you not noticed which group of people are expressing their opposition?

I'm hearing thoughtful people - a local conservative host - saying that yes, it's peaceful and legal, but there will be fallout. The auto industry, perishables that will be lost. What's wrong with saying that?

When did we lose our right to voice opinions, bounce things off? Case in point: I was surprised by Josh Hawley's stand on Kyiv; it certainly sounded like he was hanging with the wrong people. But he had a reason - he was concerned that if the US would be obligated to defend Ukraine it would divert manpower from China. Agree or disagree, he has a right to his concerns.

Fox

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 12:59 pm

Note: "Titania McGrath" is not a real person; it's a satirical commentary account.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 1:27 pm
Fox wrote:
Then your original comment was too cryptic. Did I misunderstand? It appeared to me that you were criticizing the protests because they would lead to difficulty for consumers.

Please feel free to clarify if I misunderstood your point.

And, yes, there's a significant difference between "everybody" and "everybody I know."

It’s rough trying to defend the liberal view when one doesn’t understand the issues being discussed.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 2:34 pm
Cheiny wrote:
It’s rough trying to defend the liberal view when one doesn’t understand the issues being discussed.

It's not getting answers to respectful musings. Should businesses be worried about the fallout to their bottom line because of supply disruptions due to the strikes? Please don't get me wrong. I'm not calling the strikers hooligans or evil nor denying them their right to strike. Just asking, is there any room whatsoever to even bring up such points as I and others have been doing? Feel free to school me, logically and with facts. Not that I "must be on the wrong side of history."

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 2:46 pm
The Canadian Government is now Full-Out Tyranny - Peaceful Protest is CRIMANILIZED!

Trudeau is using an "emergency" law to declare the truckers insurrectionists (criminals)!

Banks are ordered to freeze accounts of the truckers.

Crowd funding for truckers is ILLEGAL! Anyone who donates to truckers may be charged, have THEIR assets frozen!

CANADA IS NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY!

Wake up People - all Democratic Countries - Including USA - are being Taken Over by AUTHORITARIANS.

Look at Australia!

#BestBubby

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 2:50 pm
But BLM riots which MURDERED dozens of people, destroyed BILLIONS $$$ in property,
burned down court houses and police stations, OCCUPIED an area of a city -

They are supported by the EVIL LEFTISTS who DONATED to them and PRAISED them!

Anyone who votes for Leftists is delusional!

Cheiny

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 3:28 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
It's not getting answers to respectful musings. Should businesses be worried about the fallout to their bottom line because of supply disruptions due to the strikes? Please don't get me wrong. I'm not calling the strikers hooligans or evil nor denying them their right to strike. Just asking, is there any room whatsoever to even bring up such points as I and others have been doing? Feel free to school me, logically and with facts. Not that I "must be on the wrong side of history."

I wasn’t referring to you.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 3:30 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
But BLM riots which MURDERED dozens of people, destroyed BILLIONS $$$ in property,
burned down court houses and police stations, OCCUPIED an area of a city -

They are supported by the EVIL LEFTISTS who DONATED to them and PRAISED them!

Anyone who votes for Leftists is delusional!

When you have people here who unabashedly defend BLM, while at the same time poo pooing away the anti Semites in the dem party, yes, it seems totally delusional. But that’s what irrational hatred does to people.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Feb 15 2022, 3:31 pm
Cheiny wrote:
I wasn’t referring to you.

Thanks for appreciating that I was asking a nuanced question and not embracing the dark side Hiding But I still feel like my posts are dangling in interwebs airspace.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics