Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Silver cross double stroller vs uppababy double

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 6:15 pm
Anyone have experience with both and can compare them? I can't figure out which to get...(I know the best is to actually try out both, but I want to buy second hand online not from a store...)

I really love that the silver cross allows a basinet in the front even when there are two seats.
I heard a buggy bored is easier with the sliver cross because there's a lot of room bec of the smaller basket. Can anyone confirm if that's really true when compared to the UPPAbaby? And how much of a difference it really makes? Like is the UPPAbaby still pretty comfortable to push with a buggy bored even though it has a bigger basket?

I like that the UPPAbaby has a bigger basket and I heard that it's lighter stroller ...but when compared to silver cross is it so much bigger/ lighter that it makes a big difference?

Also UPPAbaby seems like more popular option....why is that?

amother
Emerald

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 6:41 pm
I used the uppababy as a triple and was happy.

amother
Dill

Post Thu, Feb 10 2022, 7:16 pm
The uppa baby also has the option of having the bassinet in front, u just need adapters to raise it. I don't know anything about the silver cross as a double but I know my neighbor uses it as a single and it's so clumsy. Maybe it has a good push but to me its like driving a 15 seater compared to a mini van.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 8:21 am
amother [ Dill ] wrote:
The uppa baby also has the option of having the bassinet in front, u just need adapters to raise it. I don't know anything about the silver cross as a double but I know my neighbor uses it as a single and it's so clumsy. Maybe it has a good push but to me its like driving a 15 seater compared to a mini van.

It would be great if I could use the bassinet in front but from everything I've read online, I haven't seen it can be done. Can you link to me where you get these adapters from?

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 8:57 am
Mockingbird is basically the Vista but a drop smaller and you can have bassinet in front
Huge basket

amother
Mulberry

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 9:03 am
Don’t get the silver cross. It looks really nice and the specs are good but I have major buyers regret. It is big and clunky, the handlebar shakes and can’t be lifted up on curbs. It doesn’t feel like I am pushing an expensive quality stroller.

amother
Dill

Post Fri, Feb 11 2022, 11:09 am
I believe they're called upper adapters, reach out to a baby store, they should be able to help you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics