Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo bee for traveling

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 3:05 pm
how is the bugaboo bee stroller?
what dont you like about it?
is it considered a travel stroller? how does it fold? can you bring it on a plane?

someone is selling a used one for 150$ - worth it?
cant afford a yoyo atm...

amother
Jasmine

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 3:24 pm
It's a travel stroller in that it's fairly compact. But it's not that small that it can go on the plane-it's still a lot bigger than the yoyo folded.
I don't like the small wheels and how low the seat is, but the small wheels are typical for travel strollers. I also feel like it looks flimsy as a regular stroller, but that's just my personal opinion.
The stroller you're looking at, which model is it? They're up to I think bee6 now.
But if you're looking exclusively for plane, don't get a bee. There are other small travel strollers that fold similar to the yoyo that aren't so expensive.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 3:31 pm
amother [ Jasmine ] wrote:
It's a travel stroller in that it's fairly compact. But it's not that small that it can go on the plane-it's still a lot bigger than the yoyo folded.
I don't like the small wheels and how low the seat is, but the small wheels are typical for travel strollers. I also feel like it looks flimsy as a regular stroller, but that's just my personal opinion.
The stroller you're looking at, which model is it? They're up to I think bee6 now.
But if you're looking exclusively for plane, don't get a bee. There are other small travel strollers that fold similar to the yoyo that aren't so expensive.

a lady by me is selling it for 150$ she sid its the original version. what bee is that then?

do u have links to strollers that fold compact like yoyo?

I mean, I guess it doesnt matter if it can be brought onto plane. I dont mind checking it in (in a travel bag)... I just need something for israel when we go for vacation

all I heard so far are joolz aer, yoyo, mountain buggy nano, uppababy minu...

amother
Peachpuff

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 4:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
a lady by me is selling it for 150$ she sid its the original version. what bee is that then?

do u have links to strollers that fold compact like yoyo?

I mean, I guess it doesnt matter if it can be brought onto plane. I dont mind checking it in (in a travel bag)... I just need something for israel when we go for vacation

all I heard so far are joolz aer, yoyo, mountain buggy nano, uppababy minu...

The original version came out about 18 years ago. She probably got it around 15 years ago. I wouldn't spend $150 on a stroller that was used for 15 years. It can't be in too good of a condition. It's probably quite flimsy and hard to push by now.
I did not find the bee easy to travel with at all. It doesn't fold small and didn't fit in my trunk when we traveled with luggage. I got a yoyo for travel. If you want a cheaper option, mountain buggy nano is a great choice for a travel stroller.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 27 2022, 7:45 pm
amother [ Peachpuff ] wrote:
The original version came out about 18 years ago. She probably got it around 15 years ago. I wouldn't spend $150 on a stroller that was used for 15 years. It can't be in too good of a condition. It's probably quite flimsy and hard to push by now.
I did not find the bee easy to travel with at all. It doesn't fold small and didn't fit in my trunk when we traveled with luggage. I got a yoyo for travel. If you want a cheaper option, mountain buggy nano is a great choice for a travel stroller.

thank you for taking the time to write!
yoyo is out of our budget now since we spent money on flights Sad
so im in between mountain buggy nano and uppababy minu. any other good options out there under 350?$

amother
Jasmine

Post Mon, Feb 28 2022, 11:18 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
so im in between mountain buggy nano and uppababy minu. any other good options out there under 350?$

Would you consider a second hand yoyo? You should be able to get one much cheaper if you look on craiglist/ebay etc.
I like the uppababy minu better than the mb nano as the hood is better. Just be aware not all airlines allow strollers that aren't yoyo onto their flight and might insist you check it in.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Mon, Feb 28 2022, 11:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Baby jogger city tour 2 travel stroller is a great travel stroller and folds tiny. It's $250.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Feb 28 2022, 12:19 pm
Mine broke when I traveled with it. If you aren’t getting the bag don’t bring it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics