Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Problem solving! The sky's the limit!

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 9:47 pm
Scenario: We are "co-creaters" with Hashem and we instantly see results from our efforts and prayers. How would you suggest to solve all of the insane amount of insane issues in the world?

This is about creativity with a hint of practicality.

How can we make the world and everyone in it
- Fully sustained
- Peaceful in families, communities, and the world
- Live eternally
- Completely healthy
- an honest place
- G-D loving
- Pretty
- Safe
- Interesting
- Educated
?

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 9:51 pm
Health:
European standards or better for food to be real food and not food like. Educate the world on mind body connection. Exercise.

There I did it!

Find the issues with what I wrote and solve them!

DustyDiamonds

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 10:16 pm
I posted on a different thread and got a lot of flack from those who took me literally:

Administrator a psych test to see if potential brides and grooms can pass the threshold of being “good enough parents”. If they fail, they can go to therapy and retake the test up to three times. If they fail after that, no rabbi will be Mesader Kedushin for them unless they get a Halachically mandated vasectomy/ hysterectomy to prevent the next generation of traumatized children being raised by unhealthy parents.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 10:18 pm
DustyDiamonds wrote:
I posted on a different thread and got a lot of flack from those who took me literally:

Administrator a psych test to see if potential brides and grooms can pass the threshold of being “good enough parents”. If they fail, they can go to therapy and retake the test up to three times. If they fail after that, no rabbi will be Mesader Kedushin for them unless they get a Halachically mandated vasectomy/ hysterectomy to prevent the next generation of traumatized children being raised by unhealthy parents.

I like, except the three chances thing. Why do you view people as irredeemable? There are no limits to the problem solving here.

chanatron1000

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 10:30 pm
DustyDiamonds wrote:

Eugenic sterilization is not a Jewish concept.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 11:16 pm
Imma keep going, there's no stopping me hahaha!

Shalom bayis: 1. Be as nice to each other as you possibly can. Always. Like all the time. 2. Regulate hormones.

You're welcome.

Guys!! It's so easy.

DrMom

Post Wed, Mar 02 2022, 11:22 pm
DustyDiamonds wrote:

Gee, I can't imagine why Surprised Can't Believe It

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 03 2022, 9:55 am
I just heard someone say that Ukranians are feeling heartened by the prayers of Jews, because their prayers effect miracles.
So let's not discount prayer. And living in a way that makes the shem Hashem misaheiv beyadeinu.
OK, I'll try to put on my problem solving cap now.

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Thu, Mar 03 2022, 10:12 am
PinkFridge wrote:
I just heard someone say that Ukranians are feeling heartened by the prayers of Jews, because their prayers effect miracles.
So let's not discount prayer. And living in a way that makes the shem Hashem misaheiv beyadeinu.

So absolutely gorgeous!!

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Mar 03 2022, 12:02 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
So absolutely gorgeous!!

I really appreciate this coming from you as the thread mom. I think that if we do one while firmly keeping in mind the other, yes, the sky's the limit.

DrMom

Post Thu, Mar 03 2022, 1:11 pm
PinkFridge wrote:

This made my day. Thank you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics