Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
I'm Jealous of the wealthy, all action are there...
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Apr 21 2022, 9:42 am
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
You can join this place:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/.....uple/

“I wake up in the morning, I smoke pot all day long,” he says. “I don’t have a clock, I don't know what day it is. I don’t have a TV, so I don’t know what’s going on in the world. It’s great.”

Seriously, if Hashem wanted us to sit around and enjoy a whole day he could have created us as amoebas or something. That’s not why we were put on this world.

We were put here to grow and accomplish, and were given difficulties and challenges that are tailor made for what we need to accomplish in life.

Given the life you now have, if you had 15 sheitels, a live in, and an unlimited budget you would come up there after 120 to find out that you missed the boat…

I appreciate the different perspectives, but im not sure ur point???

are u saying that if I was a sahm I would be doing nothing all day and accomplishing nothing???(my relatives who are sahms are not doing nothing all day..)also, forget about luxuries...im not talking about live ins/15 sheitels etc...im talking about being able to afford meat/chicken/fish etc im talking about being able to buy takeout food or have some hired help/pay tutors..etc etc to make it easier for a working mom...

also, u r right that each of us have a specific situation we are put in for a reason we cant understand, but while we know that, we are always told we can/should daven "for a yeshua"

furthermore, most ppl are not going to just say "im okay with accepting my situation and it will help me grow etc etc." life is very very difficult and its hard for us to always just "accept" this.(and, my nisayon is not making me grow...im not keeping everything like I used to bec im so overwhelmed...plus my divorced cousin who was single for many yrs went to the left bec of her nisyonos)

some examples of really hard situations that might turn ppl off and may make us wish not to have these nisyonos are below

the woman who cant walk and cant move her hands but has nobody to fulfill her basic needs to drink/eat/toilet needs etc etc and shes too poor to hire ppl to help her as the aides dont want to do anything

the woman who never married and has a low paying job and is all alone while all her sibilings have children/grandchildren and her friends have families as well

the woman who has to work 3 pressuring/stressful jobs just to make ends meet and doesnt have time to be a mom or take care of herself

the woman who never had kids while all her friends and friends' younger kids popped out kid after kid furthermore her dh was laid off while her wealthy cousin in the same company was not laid off and now the woman has to work a stressful job and has no $ for fertility treatments(beyond what organizations help with)

the woman who worked her whole life to support her family still having very little money with high stress from lack of $/erratic eating bec always working causing high insulin causing her to get diabetes which then caused her toes to be cut off such that now at 65 yrs old she can hardly walk

im starting to have a very hard time accepting my situation and so are my friends......we dont need luxuries...we need less stress....these situations are not always making us grow bec sometimes ppl are angry and bitter and dont have strength to go on

Congresswoman

Post Thu, Apr 21 2022, 11:29 am
Jealousy is a (nasty and unattractive) habit that you are born with. You can see it in very little kids all the time and it grows along if left unchecked.

Work on getting rid of this habit.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics