Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
PIANO LESSONS BY EAR
Previous  1  2

amother
Salmon

Post Sun, Mar 20 2022, 8:57 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Rubber ducky- do you have jewish songs written up with chords? I would love to get a hold of some of the nice jewish songs with just the chords. (no need for notes) I am not so good at figuring out the right chords for each sound and it would be much simpler to have it on a paper in front of me. By the way, this is something you can make money on if you sell your "sheet music". It's hard to find online.

Sara Rosenberg may sell sheet music last I heard...

Rubber Ducky

Post Sun, Mar 20 2022, 8:58 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Rubber ducky- do you have jewish songs written up with chords? I would love to get a hold of some of the nice jewish songs with just the chords. (no need for notes) I am not so good at figuring out the right chords for each sound and it would be much simpler to have it on a paper in front of me. By the way, this is something you can make money on if you sell your "sheet music". It's hard to find online.

Well, I've done it when (pre-Covid) I used to be the pianist for the Simchas Esther musical shpiel. Even as a young child I was able to hear the chords to songs in my head. But I don't keep current with the Jewish music scene and B"H am very busy with my work. Maybe something to do chol hamoed.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 4:47 am
Another amazing piano zoom teacher is Mrs. Naomi Markovic. She teaches kids all over the world (USA, Canada, Asia, Israel) and taught one of my children how to play a song very well in not so many lessons. (We did zoom music lessons during the Covid shutdown and it was amazing!) Mrs. Markovic has many references. Her email is pianomarko@gmail.com.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 4:49 am
Also-I think there is a website for making chords. I don’t remember it offhand, I can try to remember to look it up later

bigsis144

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 4:50 am
https://thejewishchords.com/all-chords

amother
Obsidian

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 4:58 am
amother [ Salmon ] wrote:
Sara Rosenberg may sell sheet music last I heard...

This is what I’ve been looking for for so long! Do you have her contact info?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 23 2022, 6:52 am
Thanks for all this good info!! I didn't think my post would actually get me anywhere but I have so many good options to choose from now!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts