Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
To the man who told my husband

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 25 2022, 9:35 am
Dear Mr Blank,
I don’t know your name but likely my husband does. I know he already told you but I feel the need to say something too. This morning you witnessed our precious son crossing the street. Not at the light as he is supposed to. And you also witnessed a car coming waaaay too close. THANK YOU Mr Blank for not minding your own business. THANK YOU Mr Blank for finding my husband and telling him what you saw. THANK YOU THANK YOU Mr Blank for what you did! We would have never know otherwise! I shudder to think what could’ve happened this morning or any other morning had you not told us. We had the appropriate conversation with our son who is no longer allowed to cross that street himself until we are able to trust him again. He understands what could’ve happened. It was a hard conversation bec we all cried but he got he message loud and clear.

Signed,

A shaken but very grateful mother
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics