Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Toldos Aharon Rebbe

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 2:05 pm
Anyone know about him? Like are his broches powerful? Anyone know abotu someone else a big tzaddik who is in ylm??

amother
Wandflower

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 2:27 pm
DH is very close to him. He is a big tzaddik.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 3:04 pm
Belz Rebbe and Rebbetzin. I've heard so many amazing stories of their brachos, some of which I know personally.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 3:06 pm
amother [ Coffee ] wrote:
Belz Rebbe and Rebbetzin. I've heard so many amazing stories of their brachos, some of which I know personally.
can u post a number

amother
Mulberry

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 4:05 pm
All of the above mentioned Admorim shli'ta and Rebbetzins tli'ta are special in pouring one's heart to them, and for brachos, all be'H - they are the good Shlichim from Hashem to oispoilen for Klal Yisrael

I'll add a few more, be'H -

Toldos Avrohom Yitzchok Rebbe, shlita and his Rebbetzin, tlit'a

Tolner Rebbe shli'ta of Yerushalayim (extra special person, so compassionate, so kind, so helpful, so willing to assist, so very uplifting and powerful. When Rabbonim still allowed women to speak to them in person, I went several times to him and each time I came out so very uplifted, b'H and he helped my husband and I in other things to)

Rebbetzin Raizy Rottenberg tli'ta (sister of Toldos Aharon and Toldos Avrohom Yitzchok Rebbe) is extra, extra special for women to talk to

Rav Gamliel Rabinovitz, shlita - very, very powerful ke'h

Reb Elimelech Biderman, shli'ta - very, very powerful ke'h

Rav Yaakov Meir Shechter, shlita - very, very powerful ke'h

There surely are more but these names came to my mind now.

May these good Shlichim storm the heaven to bring a complete yeshuah for Klal Yisrael, be'H, VERY SOON!!!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 29 2022, 4:44 pm
amother [ Mulberry ] wrote:
All of the above mentioned Admorim shli'ta and Rebbetzins tli'ta are special in pouring one's heart to them, and for brachos, all be'H - they are the good Shlichim from Hashem to oispoilen for Klal Yisrael

I'll add a few more, be'H -

Toldos Avrohom Yitzchok Rebbe, shlita and his Rebbetzin, tlit'a

Tolner Rebbe shli'ta of Yerushalayim (extra special person, so compassionate, so kind, so helpful, so willing to assist, so very uplifting and powerful. When Rabbonim still allowed women to speak to them in person, I went several times to him and each time I came out so very uplifted, b'H and he helped my husband and I in other things to)

Rebbetzin Raizy Rottenberg tli'ta (sister of Toldos Aharon and Toldos Avrohom Yitzchok Rebbe) is extra, extra special for women to talk to

Rav Gamliel Rabinovitz, shlita - very, very powerful ke'h

Reb Elimelech Biderman, shli'ta - very, very powerful ke'h

Rav Yaakov Meir Shechter, shlita - very, very powerful ke'h

There surely are more but these names came to my mind now.

May these good Shlichim storm the heaven to bring a complete yeshuah for Klal Yisrael, be'H, VERY SOON!!!

Can you post addresses or numbers? Tia

amother
Mulberry

Post Wed, Mar 30 2022, 11:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can you post addresses or numbers? Tia

I'm working on it to try and get their numbers and addresses, iy'H.

Bear in mind that Rabbonim don't take on women alone anymore.
Perhaps with her husband, yes, you have to ask.

Much bracha v'hatzlacha.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational