Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
How many times have you had Covid?
1  2  Next

How many times have you had Covid?
 38%  [ 100 ]
 30%  [ 78 ]
 2%  [ 7 ]
 0%  [ 2 ]
Never had it  
 27%  [ 70 ]
5 or more  
 0%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 259

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 7:44 am
Curious to know. I'd also be curious to know how long between cases, which variant (if u know) wherever you where vaxxed, which vax, how many doses, where you live?

I'm not doing a real research or anything like that, I just keep hearing of people getting it more than once and I want to know how common it is

###I tried to edit the poll to include 0, but someone had already answered so it's too late. So if you have NOT had Covid, answer "5 or more"#####

(Wow that's confusing)

mod, here I added the option for never had it.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 7:49 am
First time was march 2021, so about a year after the pandemic started in the US. I believe the Variant was alpha or whatever came after that but before delta. The second time was November 2021, so about 8 months later. I believe it was omicron. I am completely UNvaccinated.

amother
Maple

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 7:55 am
I did not vote in the poll, because I was never tested for covid. I once had symptoms right at the beginning, but just a headache and a cough. Never had symptoms again.

amother
Stonewash

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 7:59 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Curious to know. I'd also be curious to know how long between cases, which variant (if u know) wherever you where vaxxed, which vax, how many doses, where you live?

I'm not doing a real research or anything like that, I just keep hearing of people getting it more than once and I want to know how common it is

###I tried to edit the poll to include 0, but someone had already answered so it's too late. So if you have NOT had Covid, answer "5 or more"#####

(Wow that's confusing)

Since you have only had a few responses so far, and I am very interested in this, I recommend starting over.

amother
Daffodil

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:00 am
Our whole family had Covid (Delta) in early November 2021.
We all just had Omicron right after Purim.

I still don't have my senses of taste and smell back fully. (Which I lost in November) The very strong horseradish we had for Maror at the seder did nothing! I could barely taste it!

We also possibly had it in March 2020, right at the beginning. But, that's when it was still hard to get a test and everyone was freaking out. My symptoms were so strange. A daughter has a really strange "cold" in mid-February 2020. No one else got it then, but it was strange. A few weeks before, my son had a really strange fever and stomach virus. No one else got that either. I suspect it was all Covid, but we"ll never know.
Another daughter had it by Sukkos 2020, but she only had a slight cough and we only realized it was Covid when she got tested to go back to seminary after Sukkos.

amother
Burntblack

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:02 am
I had it twice, about 3 months apart from each other. I didn't get it in the beginning. The 2 times I got it were this year, when I was pregnant. I'm assuming it was my body's lack of immune system during pregnancy

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:06 am
Mod can you please just change the 5 or more to Never had it?

Because otherwise it's too confusing. I doubt many have had it 5 times

Edited to add-. Ok it's fixed now, thank you!

Pita

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 8:11 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Mod can you please just change the 5 or more to Never had it?

Because otherwise it's too confusing. I doubt many have had it 5 times

Now all the people who said 5 are showing up as actually HAVING had it 5 times!

amother
Blueberry

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 9:32 am
I voted 3 but it was definitely 2..im not sure about the 3rd as I didn't test. I had all the symptoms though. It was about 8 months apart to a year from each other. I lost my sense of taste and smell in January 2021 and I haven't gotten it back fully yet. I can't smell anything, and the odd few things that I can smell, it all smells weird/different.

I live in England.

amother
Glitter

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 9:33 am

amother
Nemesia

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 9:43 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:

(Wow that's confusing)

mod, here I added the option for never had it.

I’m not sure. I was sick at the beginning, like February/March but obviously didn’t test. The other two times I tested for antibodies a few weeks after I had been sick (January 2021 and January 2022) The first time my antibodies were around 100, the second time just under 200, plus they had gone down to under 10 in between.
Forgot to add, not vaxxed

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 9:57 am
I caught it from my kids who must have caught it in school just after Succos in 2021. DH didn't catch it from us B"H. Teens and up were all vaccinated but the younger kids were not.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 10:02 am
had it in November 2020, and October 2021 (11 months apart)
had it quite bad both times. first time I was flat on my back for almost 4 weeks. was pregnant then.
second time I got monoclonal antibodies because of how sick I was the first time. I was out of commision for 2.5 weeks but not as bad as first time BH.
Not vaccinated.
I had tested for antibodies 3 times in between both , and I always had, though I wasn't told levels.

srbmom

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 10:26 am
I tested positive once, in February 2021
I was so sure I had it another time but didn't get tested and antibody testing a few weeks later didn't pick anything up
I am completely unvaccinated

amother
Rainbow

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 10:28 am
Once in the very beginning and unvaxxed Bh.

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 10:33 am
Only just recently (likely the BA.2 variant).
I work in healthcare with covid patients, and am triple vaxed.
However, my 7 year brought it home from school when the mask rules relaxed. My whole family caught it from her.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 10:53 am
I had it in March 2020 and for about 1 1/2 years I was pretty weak and every few days got headaches coughing I was sure I'll be this way forever but bh got back to myself. The Covid tests were negative but the after effects lingered

Iymnok

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 11:23 am
I tested positive for antibodies a year ago January. I have not otherwise tested.

amother
Pear

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 11:31 am
I have not had it.

All of us in my household are vaxxed and boosted if eligible.

It went through our house in early Jan, most likely omicron.

Two kids got it, one mild, one completely asymptomatic. The rest of us (3) bh didn't get symptoms or test positive. (with repeated home testing and PCRs). We did try to keep the sick ones distanced, etc. BH we have the space and a second bathroom.

singsong

Post Tue, Apr 19 2022, 11:49 am
I never had it. I am not vaccinated and don't have antibodies.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics