Home

New game, not a word game
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jun 30 2022, 12:39 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Q: Why didn't you go to camp?

new answer: Algebra

Q: What's something you don't miss from high school?

A: stacks of paper
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 12:52 am
happytobemom wrote:
Q: What's something you don't miss from high school?

A: stacks of paper


Q: What was piled high on your kitchen table?

new answer: 8 loads of clean laundry
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 7:51 am
simcha4 wrote:
Q: What was piled high on your kitchen table?

new answer: 8 loads of clean laundry


What has the Ima accomplished today?

New answer:

Clutter everywhere
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 7:57 am
birdie1 wrote:

New answer:

Clutter everywhere


Q: What is distracting you from getting your work done?

New answer: The doctor.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 03 2022, 9:12 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
Q: What is distracting you from getting your work done?

New answer: The doctor.


Q: Which person are children hesitant to visit?

new answer: reach for the stars!
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 07 2022, 9:21 am
simcha4 wrote:

new answer: reach for the stars!


Q: What did you have printed on the toddler's T-shirt?

new answer: I cannot wait to try.
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 8:55 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
Q: What did you have printed on the toddler's T-shirt?

new answer: I cannot wait to try.


Q: "Tomorrow is auditions for the camp show!"


new answer: "Wow! You're the best!"
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 9:26 am
simcha4 wrote:
Q: "Tomorrow is auditions for the camp show!"


new answer: "Wow! You're the best!"


Not a q: hey, I just cleaned up the entire house and put the kids to bed!

New answer: the sleeping boys
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 4:11 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Not a q: hey, I just cleaned up the entire house and put the kids to bed!

New answer: the sleeping boys


3 cheers for you!!! - "birdie1". I mean it seriously. It's no easy feat what you managed.

Sort of Q: Their peyos glistened on the sweaty flushed cheeks of -

new answer: Kever Rachel Imeinu
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 5:31 pm
simcha4 wrote:
3 cheers for you!!! - "birdie1". I mean it seriously. It's no easy feat what you managed.

Sort of Q: Their peyos glistened on the sweaty flushed cheeks of -

new answer: Kever Rachel Imeinu


Thanks simcha4 for cheering me on. But I wish that were true. I just wrote it as a question the previous answer.

Question: where do you wish to be on yud dalet cheshvan? ( hope I got the date right)

New answer: the new neighbors
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 7:16 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Question: where do you wish to be on yud dalet cheshvan? ( hope I got the date right)

I think it's yud alef cheshvan. (I'm only correcting you because you said I hope I got it right...)
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Jul 17 2022, 7:17 pm
birdie1 wrote:

New answer: the new neighbors

Q: Who are those cookies for?

A: chicken soup
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 18 2022, 11:06 am
happytobemom wrote:
Q: Who are those cookies for?

A: chicken soup


Q: Which Shabbos food do you like the most at the Friday night seudah?

new answer: pen pal
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 1:07 am
simcha4 wrote:

new answer: pen pal


Q: Who do you reveal your secrets to?

new answer: Ninety-seven.
Back to top

imasinger




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 4:38 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
Q: Who do you reveal your secrets to?

new answer: Ninety-seven.


What percentage of your laundry is dirty before you put it in the wash?

New answer: the humidity.
Back to top

Dandelion21




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 4:44 am
Q;What made you sweat so hard?

New answer: applesauce
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 6:43 am
Dandelion21 wrote:
Q;What made you sweat so hard?

New answer: applesauce


What do some people eat with latkes?

New answer: 95°
Back to top

Dandelion21




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Jul 20 2022, 7:15 am
Q- what temperature is your ac on

Tuna
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 9:37 am
Dandelion21 wrote:

Tuna


Q: What did you feed those kittens on your street?

new answer: I guess he was tired.
Back to top

Dandelion21




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 21 2022, 1:09 pm
Q-Why did the chicken not cross the road

New answer- lemon lime
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 5 of 6 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Inside of ring has gunk, for lack of a better word! 8 Tue, Aug 09 2022, 4:20 am View last post
S/O Wordle - Guess my word 304 Sun, Aug 07 2022, 11:34 pm View last post
Game for a birthday party
by amother
0 Tue, Aug 02 2022, 6:05 pm View last post
New game- fill in the slogans/ads
by Java
22 Mon, Aug 01 2022, 7:04 pm View last post
New word game? 231 Thu, Jul 21 2022, 9:10 pm View last post