Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
I am IYH closing tomorrow in Waterbury

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 24 2022, 10:48 pm
Woohoo! Mazel tov! Perhaps a wonderful midlife crisis! But so excited to get out of the traffic and stress of in town life and embrace my introverted self by enjoying hanging out in my new home that's triple the size of what I have currently.

Are there any Whatsapp or other group chats for the area to introduce myself or post questions? Ie I never owned a fire place and apparently I need something small fixed and have no idea where to begin LOL Who are the trusted and decently priced landscapers? And any secrets to know about snow shoveling, garbage pickup, life adjustments🤣

I don't really know many people there and I'm happy to pm under my name if anyone here lives there and wants to say hi and can help orient me with what I should know and hopefully connect me with some groups, be them Google Whatsapp or wtve.

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 12:43 am
Mazel tov! You should have much simcha and Mazel in your new home. I've heard very nice things about waterbury.

Jello

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 8:09 am
Please pm me and I will try to get you on to the community whatsapps. In your pm, please include your name, phone number, and your new address. Mazal tov on your move!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 7:19 pm
Notsobusy wrote:
Mazel tov! You should have much simcha and Mazel in your new home. I've heard very nice things about waterbury.

Thank you!

flowerpower

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 7:23 pm
May you have much hatzlacha on your new home!

vet techy

Post Mon, Apr 25 2022, 8:35 pm
My daughter lives there. PM me with your info and she could get in touch with you.
It's such warm and friendly community.
Hatzlacha

amother
Poppy

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 10:05 pm
how's it going there OP? we are thinking of moving there so I'm wondering how your adjustment has been if you've moved in?

amother
Junglegreen

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 10:32 pm
Fellow Waterburian here. Given the little info OP gave (when you closed, lol) I think you were recently added to our neighbor's chat. Looking forward to meeting you in person!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 20 2022, 3:00 am
amother [ Poppy ] wrote:
how's it going there OP? we are thinking of moving there so I'm wondering how your adjustment has been if you've moved in?

I haven't moved in yet. I've been slowly bringing things in, getting stuff delivered, etc. But I've stayed there a bit here and there and everyone is really friendly and helpful. My husband really likes it too.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jun 20 2022, 3:03 am
amother [ Junglegreen ] wrote:
Fellow Waterburian here. Given the little info OP gave (when you closed, lol) I think you were recently added to our neighbor's chat. Looking forward to meeting you in person!

Lol probably! Have we already met?😁 I prefer to post under my name but not until the move is finalized. There are only a handful of people in the neighbors chat that I haven't met yet!

jflower

Post Mon, Jun 20 2022, 5:15 am
OP, wishing you much happiness and hatzlocha in your new home. Mazel tov!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating