Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Designer for paint job- monsey

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 26 2022, 6:59 am
Looking to repaint my entire house but don’t know where to begin

Anyone have a recommendation of an excellent designer in Monsey who can help me just with paint Colors (I won’t need their help with anything else since I’m only painting)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 26 2022, 5:22 pm
Bump

Della

Post Tue, Apr 26 2022, 6:11 pm
Lisa Eisen

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Apr 26 2022, 6:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Looking to repaint my entire house but don’t know where to begin

Anyone have a recommendation of an excellent designer in Monsey who can help me just with paint Colors (I won’t need their help with anything else since I’m only painting)

You might not need one. I have found some local painters (the higher end/professional ones) were able to guide me on colors too. They recommended a shade lighter or darker depending on the natural light in the room, and were able to give me some good ideas based on what other designers did for some of the homes they had just finished painting.

From experience: if your home is really large (several floors) you may want to consider painting one area at a time. It can make things easier.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries