Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Depp v Heard
  Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 38  39  40  Next

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:35 pm
amother [ IndianRed ] wrote:
And Jonny too will never get back the parts he was taken away

He said he will never work with Disney every again.

number

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:38 pm
amother [ IndianRed ] wrote:
The same you know better then Disney without seeing a statement from them
Oh but I did see the statement.

Quote:
Speaking to The Times, Bruckheimer was asked if Depp was attached to either of the two upcoming Pirates projects. Bruckheimer said, "Not at this point. The future is yet to be decided."

https://www.ign.com/articles/p.....eimer

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:42 pm
number wrote:
Unfortunately since this is a civil trial she won’t be going to prison. But it looks like Disney will be blacklisting her which is honestly even better.

All he want to get his reputation back. She destroyed him.

It's as clear as day that she was the abuser. When a victim is afraid of there abuser they don't take videos of them because there afraid they might get caught, yet she had no issues video taping him! She was even shocked when the lawyer ask her if she wasn't afraid. Her words: ' why would I be afraid'

The way she looks at the jury it that creepy way! I wanted to vomit! Bpd!

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:43 pm
amother [ Cappuccino ] wrote:
Sorry she's acting like a typical bpd person. Reminds me alot of my mother, she would make up all kinds of stories that my father did to her. She herself believed these lies. She would harm herself, take pictures claim my father did it to her. She's a terrible actor, she's lying though her teeth. Yet when a person has delt with a bpd person all there life, they see right though it.

She's lying under oath, can't wait for her arrest. Let this teach an example for all the woman that are abusing men. We see right though the bad acting.

People with BPD can be victims.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:43 pm
number wrote:
Unfortunately since this is a civil trial she won’t be going to prison. But it looks like Disney will be blacklisting her which is honestly even better.

If you lie under oath you don't get arrested?

number

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:45 pm
If you lie under oath you don't get arrested?
You can but apparently it almost never actually happens. No one seems to think she will be arrested.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:45 pm
amother [ Smokey ] wrote:
People with BPD can be victims.

They could sadly it's usually the other way around. There so good at manipulating the world that they are the victim

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:46 pm
shaqued_almond wrote:
What I don't understand is why a person who's in the sober mindset to record the verbal abuse of their spouse wouldn't go to a doctor to have serious bruses checked out. This is not to say it didn't happen.

Last edited by amother on Wed, May 18 2022, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:47 pm
number wrote:
You can but apparently it almost never actually happens. No one seems to think she will be arrested.

Different rules for celebrities I guess.

number

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:48 pm
All he want to get his reputation back. She destroyed him.

It's as clear as day that she was the abuser. When a victim is afraid of there abuser they don't take videos of them because there afraid they might get caught, yet she had no issues video taping him! She was even shocked when the lawyer ask her if she wasn't afraid. Her words: ' why would I be afraid'

The way she looks at the jury it that creepy way! I wanted to vomit! Bpd!

You see Disney is talking about hiring Depp again. I think he’s gotten his reputation back though we need to see what happens when the trial is over. But whether he wins the trial doesn’t matter, because it’s televised and everyone can see the evidence for themselves.

Some of the people watching in the courthouse said she locked eyes with them. They have been reporting on the case and they think she recognized them. They said when she stared at them it was like a psychopath’s eyes and they felt chills. People have been saying Depp was lucky to get out alive. I guess it’s true.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:49 pm
Rubies wrote:
As she mentioned today, and I think makes sense to me, the recording wasn't so much for her to have proof of anything. It was to show the people she shared her experiences with, what's really happening.
Like a reality check.

That also explains why she had no evidence of the earlier abuse.

My question is, on the flip side. If Depp is saying the truth, where are the texts and pictures of the constant domestic abuse?

Have you not seen the chopped off finger?

Not just 1 or 2 instances? He was way too old and too financially well-off to not have someone advising him legally, or at least have the presence of mind to document things right at the start. Think of all his security, and staff and everything watching him being abused and him being powerless in the relationship. It doesn't add up.

He did have he's security team as a witness

Why didn't he file for divorce right away?

Hes mother passed that week

Why did he get married to begin with? Assuming his prior relationships were healthy and beautiful, he should have had that to compare a toxic relationship to.
It doesn't add up.

number

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:51 pm
Rubies wrote:
As she mentioned today, and I think makes sense to me, the recording wasn't so much for her to have proof of anything. It was to show the people she shared her experiences with, what's really happening.
Like a reality check.

My question is, on the flip side. If Depp is saying the truth, where are the texts and pictures of the constant domestic abuse? Not just 1 or 2 instances? He was way too old and too financially well-off to not have someone advising him legally, or at least have the presence of mind to document things right at the start. Think of all his security, and staff and everything watching him being abused and him being powerless in the relationship. It doesn't add up.
Why didn't he file for divorce right away? Why did he get married to begin with? Assuming his prior relationships were healthy and beautiful, he should have had that to compare a toxic relationship to.
It doesn't add up.

Why doesn’t he have proof of abuse? Because he was ashamed of having been abused. Because he loved her and didn’t want her to get in trouble. Because he was abused as a child and he fell back into the same relationship patterns as with his abusive mother. Escaping when he could, telling her what she wanted to hear so she would calm down when he couldn’t get away.

It’s interesting that you understand how victims behave but you can’t see how it applies to Depp.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:52 pm
number wrote:
You see Disney is talking about hiring Depp again. I think he’s gotten his reputation back though we need to see what happens when the trial is over. But whether he wins the trial doesn’t matter, because it’s televised and everyone can see the evidence for themselves.

Some of the people watching in the courthouse said she locked eyes with them. They have been reporting on the case and they think she recognized them. They said when she stared at them it was like a psychopath’s eyes and they felt chills. People have been saying Depp was lucky to get out alive. I guess it’s true.

I watched a lawyer repost on this case, he was sitting in the court room when that happened. I don't understand why her lawyer haven't warned her not to look around.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:54 pm
Rubies wrote:
Like a reality check.

My question is, on the flip side. If Depp is saying the truth, where are the texts and pictures of the constant domestic abuse? Not just 1 or 2 instances? He was way too old and too financially well-off to not have someone advising him legally, or at least have the presence of mind to document things right at the start. Think of all his security, and staff and everything watching him being abused and him being powerless in the relationship. It doesn't add up.
Why didn't he file for divorce right away? Why did he get married to begin with? Assuming his prior relationships were healthy and beautiful, he should have had that to compare a toxic relationship to.
It doesn't add up.

Then why not video him actually abusing her. It sure did look like she used her phone alot to video so why not video the actual abuse?

amother
Cappuccino

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:56 pm
This case is giving me the shivers. I hope and pray that the world wakes up to the abuse that men are going though.

shaqued_almond

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 8:21 pm
Rubies wrote:
Like a reality check.

It doesn't add up.

For the sake of argument, men tend to underreport abuse. They're stronger and in a better economic position usually. Why did he stay with her? It could be the childhood abuse tethered him to her because she reminded him of his mother.
Again it's still possible he abused her.

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 8:32 pm
[quote="amother [ Cappuccino ]"]Then why not video him actually abusing her. It sure did look like she used her phone alot to video so why not video the actual

Last edited by amother on Wed, May 18 2022, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 8:40 pm
shaqued_almond wrote:
For the sake of argument, men tend to underreport abuse. They're stronger and in a better economic position usually. Why did he stay with her? It could be the childhood abuse tethered him to her because she reminded him of his mother.
Again it's still possible he abused her.

Last edited by amother on Wed, May 18 2022, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Sage

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 9:06 pm
I finally caved and watched a little bit. In my whole life I never heard anyone try to tear someone down like that (as Heard did) And both my father and ex caused me lots of trauma of which I'm still in therapy for. But this is a whole other kind of evil that I never knew existed..

number

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 9:15 pm
Wow! I missed this bit earlier. Heard was told to sit with her lawyers but instead she just left the courtroom before the jury! It’s considered to be contempt of court.

Page 21 of 40   Previous  1  2  3 20  21  22 38  39  40  Next Recent Topics