Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Tips for recovering after Covid
Previous  1  2

How long did it take you to recover from Covid?
Right away  
 31%  [ 31 ]
2-6 weeks  
 46%  [ 46 ]
Several months  
 13%  [ 13 ]
A year  
 2%  [ 2 ]
Still recovering  
 7%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 99

amother
Crystal

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 2:23 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Why is it necessary to talk to a doctor before taking VITAMINS that have killed ZERO people

while you trust doctors who push Vaccines that have killed and injured Millions of people???

And Dr. Zelenko is an M.D. Medical Doctor!

Any doctor who prescribes meds without examining the patient is not a good doctor in my book. No protocol is one size fits all no matter what you may think.

Nobody should blindly take anything prescribed by some random doctor who knows nothing about their medical history.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 2:38 pm
amother [ Crystal ] wrote:
Any doctor who prescribes meds without examining the patient is not a good doctor in my book. No protocol is one size fits all no matter what you may think.

Nobody should blindly take anything prescribed by some random doctor who knows nothing about their medical history.

These are not "Meds" they are OVER THE COUNTER VITAMINS - extremely safe, ZERO deaths.

One can start out taking the vitamins in smaller doses to make sure doesn't cause upset stomach, but there is no danger.

amother
Crystal

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 2:47 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
These are not "Meds" they are OVER THE COUNTER VITAMINS - extremely safe, ZERO deaths.

One can start out taking the vitamins in smaller doses to make sure doesn't cause upset stomach, but there is no danger.

Are you a doctor? Because if you aren't please don't make statements you know nothing about. Certain vitamins are contraindicated to certain people. For example, I cannot take iron because my ferritin levels are too high. My mom cannot take calcium Bec her levels were too high and she ended up in the hospital.

But feel free to ingest anything you want Bec Zelenko says so...good luck with that.

amother
DarkGray

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 3:05 pm

Did you feel the same about the vaccine that everyone was forced to take regardless of their medical conditions?

#BestBubby

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 3:09 pm
Are you a doctor? Because if you aren't please don't make statements you know nothing about. Certain vitamins are contraindicated to certain people. For example, I cannot take iron because my ferritin levels are too high. My mom cannot take calcium Bec her levels were too high and she ended up in the hospital.

But feel free to ingest anything you want Bec Zelenko says so...good luck with that.

Are you a Doctor?

And yet you know what vitamins you cannot take for your personal situation.

People are not idiots - even if they are not doctors.

amother
Anemone

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 3:21 pm
amother [ Yarrow ] wrote:
Midnight I feel bad for your confusion.
Yes covid is real.
No cloth and non surgical masking, lockdowns, and distancing do not work.
Yes in the beginning many died R"L.
Yes some people are more at risk R"L.
Now things have improved enormously with effective treatments, more knowledge, and weakened strains B"H.
Yes much of the crisis sadly was hijacked for political purposes.
Thank G-d for the progress we have made B"H.
Hodu L'Shem Ki Tov!

A lot of people died of Omicron.

amother
Crystal

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 4:53 pm
amother [ DarkGray ] wrote:
Did you feel the same about the vaccine that everyone was forced to take regardless of their medical conditions?

Nope. I talked to my doctor and got vaxxed willingly..wasn't forced. I also spoke to my doctor about taking paxlovid. I don't just ingest stuff based on some random doctor who never examined me

Last edited by amother on Mon, May 02 2022, 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Crystal

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 4:56 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Are you a Doctor?

And yet you know what vitamins you cannot take for your personal situation.

People are not idiots - even if they are not doctors.

Yes..I know..Bec I talk to my doctor before starting any new regimen. I'm not a doctor and that's why I get medical advice first.

But like I said ..feel free to take vitamins without discussing it with your doctor..hope it works out well for you. Good luck.

amother
Wandflower

Post Tue, May 03 2022, 11:28 am
I got Omicron in Dec.

I actually don't know how long it took me to recover, because I don't know when I actually got sick and when I "got better" but was still suffering from Post-Covid symptoms.

I got sick with what felt to me like Sinusitus- med. fever for 24 hrs+ muscle pain and joint pain plus terrible pain in sinuses. Omicron was brand new at the time here, and since it was winter, and everyone around me was sick with the flu, I thougt it was a plain cold.

Was very weak for 4-5 days, and had a streaming nose.

Went back to work because felt much better, but felt under the weather still.
2 days later, started feeling chest pains. I thought I was having panic attacks.
2 days after I returned to work, I tested positive during protocol, standard testing done to all workers in my work place once a week. Went into isolation for 10 days, as per law at the time.

Once I tested positive, the chest pains made sense.
My oxygen levels and pulse rate were fine.
However, the breathing pain was freaking me out.
Called Dr. who prescribed the vitamins stated by Amothers above me, albeit with different dosages, according to my age etc.
(Btw, Dr. said that Quercetin is unsafe for pregnant and nursing women!)
Dr. said I should see a marked improvement within 24 hrs. of starting vitamins.
He was right.
I was back to myself completely by the end of that week.
I was vaccinated once, nearly a year before I got Covid.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics