Home

Tell Me About Yourself
  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:26 pm
I'm bored.
Tell me about yourself.
Back to top

amother




SandyBrown
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:28 pm
im 26, have a cutie pie baby girl
im a slp and make no money (like I get paid the same as a secretary..) but I like my job for the most part
im into holistic health and I enjoy reading and cooking
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:28 pm
Fun fact about me.
I broke my middle toe one day last week.
I can hobble around though.
That's not why I'm bored.
Back to top

BrisketBoss




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:29 pm
I make way more dad jokes than my husband does.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:29 pm
amother [ SandyBrown ] wrote:
im 26, have a cutie pie baby girl
im a slp and make no money (like I get paid the same as a secretary..) but I like my job for the most part
im into holistic health and I enjoy reading and cooking


That's cool!
Maybe you will earn more eventually.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:30 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:
I make way more dad jokes than my husband does.


LOL
Back to top

amother




SandyBrown
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
That's cool!
Maybe you will earn more eventually.


lol deff not but whatever
I also broke my toe before. actually I had a point where I broke my pinky toe on one foot, and then a few weeks later broke my other pinky on my other foot lol
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:33 pm
amother [ SandyBrown ] wrote:
lol deff not but whatever
I also broke my toe before. actually I had a point where I broke my pinky toe on one foot, and then a few weeks later broke my other pinky on my other foot lol


Oh no. That must have felt clumsy!
Back to top

mommy3b2c




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:33 pm
What would you like to know ?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:36 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
What would you like to know ?


What's the most important thing you have learned in your 17 years of marriage?
Back to top

amother




Forestgreen
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:48 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm bored.
Tell me about yourself.

I’m an anonymous imamother posting about the mess in my house righ now, the pimples on my chin and my exhaustion. What else would ya like to know? Oh, I’m hungry. Hmm what else can I tell ya about myself? I like when people are happy and don’t like the stressed version of me or others and I’ll talk silly stuff to keep the conversation going. Especially if I’m tired. There I go again...
Back to top

amother




Ruby
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:51 pm
I'm a part-time WAHM mommy of ten ka'H.
Three of my kids learn in OOT schools.
I spend way too much time on Imamother and DH doesn't like it.
I'm in a terribly grouchy mood tonight.
I have work to do but it requires some creativity and right now I'm at the monkey throwing paint at canvas level of thinking.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:51 pm
amother [ Forestgreen ] wrote:
I’m an anonymous imamother posting about the mess in my house righ now, the pimples on my chin and my exhaustion. What else would ya like to know? Oh, I’m hungry. Hmm what else can I tell ya about myself? I like when people are happy and don’t like the stressed version of me or others and I’ll talk silly stuff to keep the conversation going. Especially if I’m tired. There I go again...


Hmm. Sounds like me. Other than the pimple on the chin for now.
I had one last week though.

What would you like to eat?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:53 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I'm a part-time WAHM mommy of ten ka'H.
Three of my kids learn in OOT schools.
I spend way too much time on Imamother and DH doesn't like it.
I'm in a terribly grouchy mood tonight.
I have work to do but it requires some creativity and right now I'm at the monkey throwing paint at canvas level of thinking.


Woah! You way overwork.
Wish I could take some of that load off your shoulders.

What kind of work do you do?
Back to top

mommy3b2c




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:54 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What's the most important thing you have learned in your 17 years of marriage?


Always respect yourself.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:55 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Always respect yourself.


That's a good one! 👍🏻
Back to top

amother




Olive
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 10:58 pm
dh and I are hanging out watching red and red 2 tonight on top of the big made bed and we had movie snacks - popcorn and chocolate raisins and sour straws and fruit snacks, pups are snoozing and strewn about and it is a pretty nice time. the apartment is flying, but I can clean when he leaves town for a few days. hanging out is more important
Back to top

amother




Ruby
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 11:02 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Woah! You way overwork.
Wish I could take some of that load off your shoulders.

What kind of work do you do?

LOL I'm the laziest person on Imamother probably.
My kids are super independent and helpful and I deliberately streamline things so my life is actually pretty low stress usually.
My grouchy mood is not from overwork. I think it MIGHT be from not having enough alone time the past few days, but I can't blame (most of) my kids for that.
I do some freelance graphics, but unfortunately that does require creativity.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 11:03 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
dh and I are hanging out watching red and red 2 tonight on top of the big made bed and we had movie snacks - popcorn and chocolate raisins and sour straws and fruit snacks, pups are snoozing and strewn about and it is a pretty nice time. the apartment is flying, but I can clean when he leaves town for a few days. hanging out is more important


That's nice! Spending quality time is the best.

DH is out at a men's barbecue.
I ate cereal cuz why not.

It's just me hanging out by myself now.

I socialized too much on Yom tov, my brain is over stimulated.
So not looking to socialize irl.

Back in my cozy bubble of my fantasy world.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 01 2022, 11:04 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
LOL I'm the laziest person on Imamother probably.
My kids are super independent and helpful and I deliberately streamline things so my life is actually pretty low stress usually.
My grouchy mood is not from overwork. I think it MIGHT be from not having enough alone time the past few days, but I can't blame (most of) my kids for that.
I do some freelance graphics, but unfortunately that does require creativity.


Maybe head to bed and wake up at 5-6 to do some work?
The birds singing can give you some fresh inspiration.

And you can't be too lazy if you've raised 10 kids and are still working.
Back to top
  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 11 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Can't you just figure out yourself what colors look good on
by amother
12 Sun, Aug 07 2022, 12:21 am View last post
Introducing yourself as Rebbetzin
by corolla
1 Wed, May 11 2022, 10:55 pm View last post
Estimate amount spent on clothing per child, and yourself
by amother
34 Thu, Mar 31 2022, 10:47 am View last post
Do you kasher the kitchen by yourself?
by amother
41 Wed, Mar 30 2022, 2:05 pm View last post
Could you ruin your wig by taking out the clips yourself?
by amother
2 Mon, Mar 21 2022, 9:08 am View last post