Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Tell Me About Yourself
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 11:50 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
Hoping that feeling just continues

I hope so too.

What else is happening in everyone's lives?

amother
Hawthorn

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 12:17 am
Divorced, struggling financially, and so burnt out. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning because I'm so exhausted.
sorry to ruin the mood

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 6:07 am
My landlord informed us that he is selling the house and we might have to leave if the new seller needs the house, I am really nervous as I love the size house, I can't see myself moving.

amother
Phlox

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 8:27 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
My landlord informed us that he is selling the house and we might have to leave if the new seller needs the house, I am really nervous as I love the size house, I can't see myself moving.

That's not a fun thing to hear... I'm sorry

Dandelion21

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 8:27 am
I had a terrible dream last night abt my dh. So disturbing

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 8:33 am
amother [ Hawthorn ] wrote:
Divorced, struggling financially, and so burnt out. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning because I'm so exhausted.
sorry to ruin the mood

Listen to some cheery music.
You can control your feelings.
Even if it feels impossible.

Ein Od Milvado by Chaya Kogan Acapella version.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 8:39 am
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:

Something better will come up.
Whenever I've given up control, something better has come up.
Let go and let God, as they say.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 8:40 am
Dandelion21 wrote:
I had a terrible dream last night abt my dh. So disturbing

I'm sorry. That can feel so frightening.
At least is was only a dream, and you can be thankful that you woke up and he is safe and sound.

(Unless I am off here. I don't want to say the wrong things.)

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:20 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Something better will come up.
Whenever I've given up control, something better has come up.
Let go and let God, as they say.

Thank you I really appreciate you wise words.

English3

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:36 pm
I am a mom of five including 17 months old twins who are adorable and really challenging to look after. I just went back to work as a teacher and I am loving the fact that my babies go out for the afternoon. I am totally overwhelmed with the change of working and running a house but every day I thank Hashem that I survived another day.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:44 pm
English3 wrote:
I am a mom of five including 17 months old twins who are adorable and really challenging to look after. I just went back to work as a teacher and I am loving the fact that my babies go out for the afternoon. I am totally overwhelmed with the change of working and running a house but every day I thank Hashem that I survived another day.

You’re amazing for doing all of that!
Twins are a handful!
What do you teach? What do you like most about teaching?

English3

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
You’re amazing for doing all of that!
Twins are a handful!
What do you teach? What do you like most about teaching?

BH I really enjoy teaching, I teach reception which is kindergarten in us. I teach the ABC and basic math concepts, such as coins, number bonds etc. In England these little five year olds wear uniform and start learning earlier then US but it catches up eventually.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 8:44 pm
English3 wrote:
BH I really enjoy teaching, I teach reception which is kindergarten in us. I teach the ABC and basic math concepts, such as coins, number bonds etc. In England these little five year olds wear uniform and start learning earlier then US but it catches up eventually.

That's awesome learning it so early!
I'd love to teach my son these things.
He won't be learning it for another few years and that's a pity. He's 6 already.

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 11:33 pm
Let's switch it up a bit.
Tell me something nice about yourself or your life.

amother
Amber

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 11:59 pm
sorry to ruin the mood

hugs
divorcee here too, without kids though so its a completely different situation than if u have kids.

but I was pretty financially tight there for a bit.
I dont mean to sound like a cliche, cuz I hate cliches, especially abt emunah and Hashem and miracles, cuz I feel like life doesn't usually play out like that. anyways, diff discussion.
I was so so stressed abt $ and I just kept telling Hashem I need money, pls help me not be worried abt money. I didnt daven mincha for 20 minutes and cry and hock my chest, I just very simply expressed my needs to Him thruout the day and tried verrry hard to let go.

and bh I dunno what to tell u but I just got some suprise checks in the mail that I totally wasn't expecting and I feel like I'm back on stable footing.
tyh tyh a million times.

it'll get better Wink

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:01 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
hugs
divorcee here too, without kids though so its a completely different situation than if u have kids.

I dont mean to sound like a cliche, cuz I hate cliches, especially abt emunah and Hashem and miracles, cuz I feel like life doesn't usually play out like that. anyways, diff discussion.
I was so so stressed abt $ and I just kept telling Hashem I need money, pls help me not be worried abt money. I didnt daven mincha for 20 minutes and cry and hock my chest, I just very simply expressed my needs to Him thruout the day and tried verrry hard to let go.

and bh I dunno what to tell u but I just got some suprise checks in the mail that I totally wasn't expecting and I feel like I'm back on stable footing.
tyh tyh a million times.

it'll get better Wink

I dont have kids also. and thanks for the chizzuk. I needed it today

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:04 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
hugs

tyh tyh a million times.

it'll get better Wink

You're amazing. ❤️

For lots of reasons 😉

amother
Amber

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:06 am
I dont have kids also. and thanks for the chizzuk. I needed it today

oh so same same Wink

I didnt expect to have to worry abt $ cuz like cmon, I'm just one person. but living on 1 income and paying bills and mortgage and stuff cud get a shtickel tight.
but bh I cant complain.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 7:22 am
amother [ Amber ] wrote:
oh so same same Wink

I didnt expect to have to worry abt $ cuz like cmon, I'm just one person. but living on 1 income and paying bills and mortgage and stuff cud get a shtickel tight.
but bh I cant complain.

Not to mention paying for therapy

amother
Amber

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 8:13 am
Not to mention paying for therapy
j

Oh yes.
That’s practically another mortgage.
Page 10 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics