Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Were can I celebrate a bat mitzvah for my daughter?

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 11:05 am
I have very very small living space (bed in living room ect) so Home party is out of picture
I want to celebrate my daughters bat mitzvah in like a pizza place but have it as a closed party ( no outside customers coming in between seats) for like 20 kids and anyone else who will join unexpectedly. Please recommend something similar in Brooklyn. ( closer to Flatbush area) Thank you

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 11:27 am
Palace cafe on Nostrand and Ave L

PinkFridge

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 3:14 pm
If you don't get more answers, either start this over in the NY forum or edit the subject line. Hatzlacha and mazel tov!

jflower

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 3:42 pm
amother [ Cerise ] wrote:
Palace cafe on Nostrand and Ave L

I was once in this place while it had been set up for a very nice bas mitzvah. The center space was set up for the party while the booths on the perimeter were available for walk-in customers. It was really very nicely done

amother
Pewter

Post Mon, May 02 2022, 3:51 pm
jflower wrote:
I was once in this place while it had been set up for a very nice bas mitzvah. The center space was set up for the party while the booths on the perimeter were available for walk-in customers. It was really very nicely done

I've been to Sheva brochos there many times. My grandmother always makes it over there. They have a downstairs room which is closed off.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days