Home

Bklyn Sheitelmacher who sells wigs and gets sheitels FLAT
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother




OP
 

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 12:48 pm
Im looking for a not uppity Sheitelmacher in Brooklyn who

sells quality silky/bouncy hair wigs and
advises well when you buy and
offers good deals (my budget is up to $2500 for a shoulder length highlighted blonde wig, but Id move up for a really good beautiful wig), and
does amazing super good hairlines and flat cuts even for older customers, and
wont stop until youre 100% happy.

The kind of Sheitelmacher who once you start with her, you stick with her.

I know Im asking for a lot.

Ideally Id like to see the same name mentioned by many Imas.

tia
Back to top

amother




Topaz
 

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:18 pm
I love Dvora Lerner! She has amazing customer service and is really honest, won’t tell you something looks good when it doesn’t.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:26 pm
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
I love Dvora Lerner! She has amazing customer service and is really honest, won’t tell you something looks good when it doesn’t.


Thanks but for some reason I cant find any mention of a wig person by the name Lerner, here.
Back to top

amother




Navyblue
 

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 1:41 pm
Erin friedman is the best !!!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:03 pm
amother [ Navyblue ] wrote:
Erin friedman is the best !!!


Thanks! I see lots of mention of her name.

Which brands does she sell?
Back to top

amother




Navyblue
 

Post Fri, May 06 2022, 2:11 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! I see lots of mention of her name.

Which brands does she sell?

A bunch of brands , I know she sells zeesys, irene, sary , chedvy? And a bunch of others . She sells wigs that are high end, lower end and middle of the road . She's really the best. Very honest and very talented .
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, May 07 2022, 7:46 pm
I havent gotten that many responses so I guess $2500 doesnt give me that many choices.

Any other (not uppity) Sheitelmachers who are known for a very natural hairline and very flat top (preferably in Brooklyn)?

How much would I have to go up in price to get more options?
Back to top

amother




Natural
 

Post Sat, May 07 2022, 10:08 pm
I think your pecie range is reasonable. I think the issue is more finding a good sheitel macher.
I ended up going out of Brooklyn. Yes the travel is a hassle but I got the time and attention and am getting what I want and not being pushed into anything I am not comfortable with.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, May 07 2022, 10:18 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I think your pecie range is reasonable. I think the issue is more finding a good sheitel macher.
I ended up going out of Brooklyn. Yes the travel is a hassle but I got the time and attention and am getting what I want and not being pushed into anything I am not comfortable with.


If youre fussy about a very natural hairline and flat top, Id consider traveling. Are you willing to share who you went to, please?
Back to top

amother




Natural
 

Post Sat, May 07 2022, 10:31 pm
I don't want to say publicly.
If you post your sn I'll dm you
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 2:32 am
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
I don't want to say publicly.
If you post your sn I'll dm you


Would my email address work?

cklein123@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Back to top

amother




Natural
 

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 6:49 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Would my email address work?

cklein123@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Emailed
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 7:59 am
Id really prefer someone in Brooklyn.

Does anyone have any other ideas for me of easygoing Sheitelmachers who do an amazing natural hairline and flat top?
Back to top

amother




Lotus
 

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 10:43 am
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
I love Dvora Lerner! She has amazing customer service and is really honest, won’t tell you something looks good when it doesn’t.


It looks like she sells her ownbrand..do you know her price range?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 10:47 am
amother [ Lotus ] wrote:
It looks like she sells her ownbrand..do you know her price range?


Does she have an instagram page?

I wonder about the popularity/success/talent of Sheitelmachers never mentioned on Imamother even once.

Is this Sheitelmacher some people's very well kept secret?
Back to top

amother




Topaz
 

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 10:55 am
She’s on the younger side so she hasn’t been around for as long. She’s in marine park and has an Instagram account. I believe she sells her own brand as well as some other brands.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, May 08 2022, 11:00 am
amother [ Topaz ] wrote:
She’s on the younger side so she hasn’t been around for as long. She’s in marine park and has an Instagram account. I believe she sells her own brand as well as some other brands.


She has her own brand and no one here EVER asked about it?

Id really prefer recommendations of Sheitelmachers who have been spoken about here.

Are there no amazing Sheitelmachers with easygoing personalities who do a great natural hairline and flat top, who sell wigs in the mid 2s?

tia
Back to top

amother




Lotus
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 4:22 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
She has her own brand and no one here EVER asked about it?

Id really prefer recommendations of Sheitelmachers who have been spoken about here.

Are there no amazing Sheitelmachers with easygoing personalities who do a great natural hairline and flat top, who sell wigs in the mid 2s?

tia

I've asked this question before about Brooklyn Shaitel Machers..never got much of a response
Back to top

amother




Copper
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 4:28 pm
Wigsbysimi on instagram
My friend loved her
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 5:12 pm
amother [ Lotus ] wrote:
I've asked this question before about Brooklyn Shaitel Machers..never got much of a response


Im finding it hard to believe that all the amazing flat sheitels with excellent hairlines that Im seeing in Flatbush and BP were done by insanely expensive egotistical Sheitelmachers with tough personalities.

If not, who are the super talented nice Sheitelmachers who do an amazing flat tops and very natural hairlines, who are easy to deal with, and look to please all their customers,and you dont feel like a number when you go to them?

Is it that people may not want to share their amazing and nice Sheitelmacher?

tia
Back to top
1, 2, 3  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Sheitels in Bnei brak area
by luisa
0 Wed, Aug 10 2022, 10:58 am View last post
5 yo gets nauseous in car
by amother
3 Tue, Aug 09 2022, 4:24 pm View last post
ISO painter to do "Shmatta" design in hall w stairs in Bklyn
by amother
9 Tue, Aug 09 2022, 6:31 am View last post
Esther Aron wigs
by amother
1 Mon, Aug 01 2022, 11:37 am View last post
Are young couples buying in bklyn?
by amother
22 Mon, Aug 01 2022, 5:49 am View last post