Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Bklyn Sheitelmacher who sells wigs and gets sheitels FLAT
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Snowflake

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 5:50 pm
I've always been very happy with Chani Greenfeld as a Sheitelmacher, she has excellent customer service, cant tell you about hairline though cuz I only wear full bangs.

kenz

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 6:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Im finding it hard to believe that all the amazing flat sheitels with excellent hairlines that Im seeing in Flatbush and BP were done by insanely expensive egotistical Sheitelmachers with tough personalities.

If not, who are the super talented nice Sheitelmachers who do an amazing flat tops and very natural hairlines, who are easy to deal with, and look to please all their customers,and you dont feel like a number when you go to them?

Is it that people may not want to share their amazing and nice Sheitelmacher?

tia

If you’re seeing so many beautiful sheitels exactly the way you’d want them, why don’t you just ask the people wearing them? They’ll be flattered and you may find your “shidduch.” Win-win.

amother
Chartreuse

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 6:45 pm
Your question makes you seem very picky
I live in Flatbush I've used Dvorak Lerner a few times she is very sweet and skilled but also very young
I really like chani gross also in marine park
And many ppl go to nechama gitty a single girl who is beyond tallented

dani'smommy

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 6:58 pm
Just want to add a recommendation for Dvora Lerner. She's really great! Not pushy, very honest and upfront. If you're looking for someone who is caring and will take the time to make sure you're happy, she fits the bill. She sells a few brands, not only her own.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 7:05 pm
I love ST Reifer’s work on Instagram but don’t know how she is with customers

amother
Anemone

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 7:10 pm
Another recommendation for Dvora Lerner. She's newer to the market but really knows what she's doing!

amother
Yolk

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 7:27 pm
I think most people use chani Kramer for that natural part. In boro park

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 7:34 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
I think most people use chani Kramer for that natural part. In boro park

Yes I saw an amazing Sheitel that she did, but I was there once for a cut and I got 15 minutes on the chair and she called for next. The look has to please her, not the customer. Not for me.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 10:34 am
Is there anyone in (preferably) BP (or Flatbush), who does a super good hairline and advises patiently about which wig to buy, and is easy to work with and not crazy priced?

amother
Sunflower

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 10:38 am
Chaya Heiligman

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 11:02 am
amother [ Sunflower ] wrote:
Chaya Heiligman

Ive heard shes a nice person and reasonable, but Ive never heard that she does a uniquely natural hairline and uniquely flat top.

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 11:17 am
Penina Goldstein in Williamsburg. She is insanely nice and is not pushy and does amazing work!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 11:30 am
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Penina Goldstein in Williamsburg. She is insanely nice and is not pushy and does amazing work!

BP preferred.

How many customers does she have in Williamsburg who want very natural hairlines?

amother
Chambray

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 12:05 pm
Op if u want top go to salon Leah in crown heights.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 12:27 pm
amother [ Chambray ] wrote:
Op if u want top go to salon Leah in crown heights.

Thanks. Does she have an Instagram page, and whats her price range?

amother
Denim

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 3:35 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
BP preferred.

How many customers does she have in 3
Williamsburg who want very natural hairlines?

More than you'd think. Williamsburg people aren't all as frumpy as you imagine them to be.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 4:03 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
More than you'd think. Williamsburg people aren't all as frumpy as you imagine them to be.

Theyre not frumpy at all, but I live in BP where it seems to me that 75% of women wear "covered" sheitels, so wouldnt it make sense that its at least 75% of Willy women "cover", and if they cover, you dont see the hairline or the top. Please clarify. Anyhow Im not going to Willy.

amother
Sienna

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 6:04 pm
OP, let me see if I’m understanding things correctly here. To paraphrase, you want a sheitel macher who is:

- running a wildly successful business in a highly competitive market where she is “uniquely known” for her absolutely outstanding natural hairlines and flat tops, BUT is self-deprecating enough to not god forbid have an “uppity” attitude or a salesperson mindset,

- popular enough to be discussed and lauded multiple times on imamother and have large social media followings, BUT not popular enough that she actually has to keep appointments limited to a specific timeframe and she has all the time in the world to shmooze

- offers phenomenal, out of this world customer service and sells the universe’s highest quality wig pieces BUT doesn’t charge more than the average wig price despite her higher than average levels of materials and services

- happens to live on the boro park block you’ve lived on all your life, because what kind of amazing sheitel macher would have the chutzpah to make you travel to frumpy Williamsburg?

Did I get that right?

Hatzlacha.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 6:14 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
because what kind of amazing sheitel macher would have the chutzpah to make you travel to frumpy Williamsburg?

Whats with calling Williamsburg frumpy? I didnt.

But Im thinking if anyone likes Brenda's style trendy clothing would they look for it in Willy?

And another issue- when you like a Sheitelmacher you go to her regularly, to drop off, to have it done, to shop... Why would anyone want to travel that far? Flatbush is ok.. Willy is just too far. Its not like buying a wedding gown, where you dont go back once youre married except to return.

Chill Sienna... If you dont have a recommendation, no need to be nasty..

amother
Grape

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 6:30 pm
Mimi Dembitzer
https://instagram.com/mimihair.....2M2Y=

Nisi Schlesinger
https://instagram.com/wigsbyni.....2M2Y=
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels