Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Bklyn Sheitelmacher who sells wigs and gets sheitels FLAT
Previous  1  2  3

HeartyAppetite

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:36 pm
I love Esty Goldstein. She makes the hairlines natural and flat. She will work on the wig until you are happy. She is very friendly and nice, not stuck up at all. but she is very busy.
Wigs by esty on Instagram

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:42 pm
Chaya Heiligman is the sweetest nicest person ever. She sells all different shaitels some flatter than others. So you ask her what you want and you keep trying until you find something you like! And she happens to have a sale now. You can choose to buy the wig by her and go cut by somebody else if you hear of a overpriced person you want to cut by

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:47 pm
OP, sorry but you do sound extremely picky. I’ll just add that I do feel it’s worth traveling to buy a new wig from someone who fits your needs. You don’t have to continue to travel to them every time you need to have it washed and set.

I recently travelled to buy a wig - about 45 min trip each way. And was several appointments till I had my new wig. But it was worth it. And now I’ll have it washed and set locally by my regular sheitel macher.

You may need to be bit more flexible.

Good luck

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:53 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
OP, sorry but you do sound extremely picky. I’ll just add that I do feel it’s worth traveling to buy a new wig from someone who fits your needs. You don’t have to continue to travel to them every time you need to have it washed and set.

I recently travelled to buy a wig - about 45 min trip each way. And was several appointments till I had my new wig. But it was worth it. And now I’ll have it washed and set locally by my regular sheitel macher.

You may need to be bit more flexible.

Good luck

BP and Flatbush have LOADS of Sheitelmachers, and tonights recommendations on this thread's Instagram pages, have really stunning amazing natural Sheitel jobs.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 9:56 pm
Great. Although you should be aware, most pictures are not real life. Wigs very often look amazing because the sheitel macher JUST styled it just so and took a pic. That’s not to mention filters. Many ppl find out the hard way that their wig just isn’t going to look like the pictures from the Instagram page.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 11:01 pm
amother [ Denim ] wrote:
Penina Goldstein in Williamsburg. She is insanely nice and is not pushy and does amazing work!

I second Penina Weiss aka Goldstein!

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Jun 12 2022, 11:08 pm
What about chayas precut? @Almostmodest is obsessed with her, her wigs are hair like. Malky Knoffler did her wigs recently by her.

https://instagram.com/chayaspr.....2M2Y=

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 12:24 pm
amother [ Grape ] wrote:
Mimi Dembitzer
https://instagram.com/mimihair.....2M2Y=

Do you have Mimi Dembitzer's address and phone number? I googled her but can't find her. Her Instagram pics look great! Thanks.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 7:13 pm
amother [ Ultramarine ] wrote:
Do you have Mimi Dembitzer's address and phone number? I googled her but can't find her. Her Instagram pics look great! Thanks.

Anybody?

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 7:16 pm
amother [ Ultramarine ] wrote:
Anybody?

1018 41. 347-520-8600
What'sApp for an appointment. It can take a day to get a reply.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 8:05 pm
Thank you!

cnc

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 8:14 pm
amother [ Grape ] wrote:
1018 41. 347-520-8600
What'sApp for an appointment. It can take a day to get a reply.

646-470-7890 is her business number . She responds promptly.
The other number is her personal number and it may take time to get a response about wigs .

amother
Ultramarine

Post Mon, Jun 13 2022, 8:30 pm
Thank you.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels