Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Children's Passport Renewal Brooklyn

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 7:33 pm
Can anyone help me with a link on how to setup an appointment to renew my children's passports?

married1234

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 7:42 pm
https://www.bklynlibrary.org/passport/

Just a heads up, appointments get snatched really fast

amother
Springgreen

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 8:00 pm
You can also go to USPS website and search for a facility that takes applications. After trying the library and being unable to get an appointment before they were all taken, I used the post office and it went smoothly. Just be aware they probably don’t do photos anymore.

tweety1

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 8:04 pm
married1234 wrote:

This. That's why we chose to do it in some remote post office in liberty.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 8:06 pm
married1234 wrote:

Are they only done through the library? No apportionments through the post office?

married1234

Post Mon, May 09 2022, 8:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Are they only done through the library? No apportionments through the post office?

This is the site for the library that offers passport services. I’m not sure how it works through the post office honestly… but this is the place I know does it near Brooklyn

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 1:16 am
Usps.com. Scroll down and click on need a new passport. Select what type, renewal, new. Children usually need new. Then choose location and you can enter zip code, it will give you options of different post offices. Once you choose look at the calendar for available days and times. Print out the ds-11 form and have it filled out. Since covid the post office hadn’t been doing photos so had to take at a different location. Some pharmacies or photo stores do it.
I had recently renewed passports for my kids and there was only one day available for the next two months. Was wondering why and someone mentioned to me that it’s possible these agencies or express passports schedule a lot of appointments so they have available for their clients. B”h there was exactly three openings for me and the process went uneventfully. Actually received my passports in 5 weeks from the date of appointment when was told it will take 8-11 weeks.

greenteam

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 7:52 am
The post office employee told me there are more options in Staten island, far Rockaway and nj. And you should make more than one appointment as sometimes you will get cancelled at the last minute because of employees calling in sick so you should make two appointments or you will have to start all over again.

tweety1

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 8:35 am
greenteam wrote:
The post office employee told me there are more options in Staten island, far Rockaway and nj. And you should make more than one appointment as sometimes you will get cancelled at the last minute because of employees calling in sick so you should make two appointments or you will have to start all over again.

This!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries