Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Cool story!

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 5:17 pm
I'm bursting to tell this amazing story that just happened to me! I can only share this here since I am able to remain anonymous and I can't exactly share this with anyone until my baby is born. A few years ago, a good friend visited and confided in me that she needed clothes for her newborn. I had the same gender of clothes saved from my firstborn. They were size 0-6 months. I told her she can use them but she warned me I may never see them again. I was still okay with it. Fast forward two years, and I'm Bh expecting my second , the same gender as my first. Last week, I saw on my neighborhood chat that someone was giving away a bunch of clothes of that same size and gender . I contacted her and she said someone already reserved and was going to pick it up.I didn't think anything of it and completely forgot about it. Then today, she contacted me and said they were never taken and that I can come get them. I opened the bag and saw amazing stuff, way better than what I had given away. I realized that was Hashem's way of repaying me!!!

PinkFridge

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 5:39 pm
Thanks for sharing! B'shaa tova!

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 5:48 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Thanks for sharing! B'shaa tova!

Amen thx!

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 6:55 pm
Wow!!!! Hashem repays indeed!!!! Bshah Tovah!!

amother
Hunter

Post Tue, May 10 2022, 8:16 pm
Mamele, you are on a very high madrega to see such chesed returned to you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational