Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
What makes u stare at ppl?

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 8:59 pm
Whenever I walk in the street, go to the grocery, play with my kids outside men don’t stop staring. It is so uncomfortable. I always think I forgot to put on a skirt or sheitel or I have a massive dirt stain somewhere. I live in a chasidish neighborhood and would never think of talking to the men but am so curious what I’m wearing or doing that makes them stare. I’m not thin at all I’m size 12. Wear regular clothes except in morning I wear sweatshirt or tee with skirt and sneakers bc it’s before a workout. Any enlightenment on this? I also hate going to grocery bc a certain man that works there stares and constantly checks to see what aisle I’m on. It is beyond weird. No I’m not naive I’m honestly not good looking enough for this to happen so frequently.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 9:09 pm
Maybe they are from germany originally? There is something called the Germanic Stare. It's a real thing

PeanutMama

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 9:12 pm
I totally get you I deal with it too. I learnt to ignore. But it’s hard sometimes.

amother
Hydrangea

Post Wed, May 11 2022, 9:15 pm
Ugh same here

They have a problem and it’s not my fault.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette