Home

Creative Travel Agents
Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:34 am
amother [ Bottlebrush ] wrote:
Would you consider an overnight stopover or two day stopover in Europe?
Preferably not
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:43 am
amother [ Bottlebrush ] wrote:
WAS-TLV
TLV-JFK

both stopovers in Europe

$848
thanks for this! Looks very interesting! !
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:59 am
Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply and to look up our dates!
Back to top

amother




Sage
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:47 am
Check kayak.com

This travel agent is excellent but doubt he can get u $800 in august. Everyone is going it’s summer time no vaccines all the tourists etc.
347 414 3282 Text him he’ll try
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:55 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
WOW! You ima's are the best!
Thanks for sharing your search results!!


FYI this probably won’t work if you are checking bags. Most, if not all, international destinations cut off bag drop off one hour before the flight, and here it states that you have to recheck your bags and potentially go through customs too. To deplane, get to baggage claim, go through customs, and recheck bags you’d prob need a minimum of 2 hours.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:10 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
FYI this probably won’t work if you are checking bags. Most, if not all, international destinations cut off bag drop off one hour before the flight, and here it states that you have to recheck your bags and potentially go through customs too. To deplane, get to baggage claim, go through customs, and recheck bags you’d prob need a minimum of 2 hours.
Good point!! Thanks for posting!!
Back to top

wifenmother




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:38 am
amother [ Poinsettia ] wrote:
Turkish Airlines has flights with one stopover in Istanbul JFK-TLV and back for $870 on your exact dates


Yup! I've flown Turkish in prime season before and got great deals.
Back to top

Zehava




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:05 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks for mentioning!
I'm traveling with teens, youngest is 12, and we have experience traveling.

Then get ready for a wild ride and many eventualities if you do this
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:14 am
Zehava wrote:
Then get ready for a wild ride and many eventualities if you do this
lol. I'm not. I'll do up to 1 stop.
Back to top

Zehava




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
lol. I'm not. I'll do up to 1 stop.

Then go with Turkish it’s the most popular option
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:25 am
Zehava wrote:
Then go with Turkish it’s the most popular option
Right,
Thanks loads!
Back to top

amother




Bottlebrush
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:30 am
Another few options:

JFK

JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Turkey
TLV-JFK 5 hour stopover in London with change of airport

$851

JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Warsaw
TLV-JFK overnight stopover in Warsaw

$854


JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Turkey
TLV-JFK 2 hour stopover in Brussels

$881

JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Turkey
TLV-JFK overnight stopover in London

$898

PHL (Philly)

PHL-TLV 5 hour stopover in Boston, 2 hour stopover in Italy
TLV-PHL 3 hour stopover in London

$758

August 2nd-August 23rd

PHL-TLV 3 hour stopover in Frankfurt
TLV-PHL 3 hour stopover in London

$899

WAS (Washington)

WAS-TLV overnight stopover in Dubai
TLV-WAS 6 hour stopover in London

$761
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:34 am
amother [ Bottlebrush ] wrote:
Another few options:

JFK

JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Turkey
TLV-JFK 5 hour stopover in London with change of airport

$851

JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Warsaw
TLV-JFK overnight stopover in Warsaw

$854


JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Turkey
TLV-JFK 2 hour stopover in Brussels

$881

JFK-TLV 2 hour stopover in Turkey
TLV-JFK overnight stopover in London

$898

PHL (Philly)

PHL-TLV 5 hour stopover in Boston, 2 hour stopover in Italy
TLV-PHL 3 hour stopover in London

$758

August 2nd-August 23rd

PHL-TLV 3 hour stopover in Frankfurt
TLV-PHL 3 hour stopover in London

$899

WAS (Washington)

WAS-TLV overnight stopover in Dubai
TLV-WAS 6 hour stopover in London

$761
Wow! You're so nice!
Thanks so so so much for your time!!!
Back to top

amother




Bottlebrush
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:41 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Wow! You're so nice!
Thanks so so so much for your time!!!


Pleasure! Let me know if you need help finding them/booking them.
Back to top

amother




Babyblue
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 1:22 pm
Stopover in London with change of airport, be careful. How to get from one airport to the other. Some airports in London are a hassle to reach.
Also, if you are changing airlines in the middle, make sure the baggage fees etc don't add up to more than you would think...
Good luck, and wow- kol hakavod to all who are helping out!
Back to top
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Travel insurance for Israel
by amother
4 Today at 11:29 am View last post
Residential Real Estate agents: Any Home buying interest?
by amother
2 Yesterday at 9:49 am View last post
Family summer travel ideas
by amother
10 Thu, Jun 23 2022, 11:39 am View last post
Does your baby travel in the car to the babysitter?
by amother
10 Thu, Jun 16 2022, 10:19 pm View last post
When to travel - working out everyone's schedule. Raaaah!
by amother
10 Wed, Jun 15 2022, 7:18 pm View last post