Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
A&C Sprinkler (and well)

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 12:15 am
Hi, I’m looking to install a well on my property and I’m wondering if anyone used this company (A&C Sprinkler in Toms River) to install a well. Please post if you did and if you had a positive or negative experience.

Thanks!

amother
Butterscotch

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 1:25 am
We used them. We liked the guy that used to own the company but he doesn’t anymore and I don’t know who took over. They are more expensive and it’s hard to get personal service. We switched to someone way cheaper with great work and excellent references. This is our second season with him and are thrilled. He also had some complex work. Redoing a whole zone after it was destroyed by placing equipment and digging our back yard. Totally worth using him. My whole neighborhood uses him now.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 1:32 am
Hi, thanks so much for responding. Did you use A&C to install a well? Or just for sprinkler?
Also, who are you using now? (The one you said is cheaper? )
Thanks!
( If you don’t want to post and would rather PM me..let me know..I’ll post with my screename.

Thank you so much

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 9:45 am
Bump

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 9:20 pm
Bumping this up. can you please share your cheaper guy?

amother
Celeste

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 9:29 pm
amother [ Butterscotch ] wrote:
We switched to someone way cheaper with great work and excellent references. This is our second season with him and are thrilled. He also had some complex work. Redoing a whole zone after it was destroyed by placing equipment and digging our back yard. Totally worth using him. My whole neighborhood uses him now.

Can you please share the guys information, I also need to redo a zone. Would really appreciate it!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 10:48 pm
Thanks for bumping this up.
Would also love the name of the cheaper company you used and were happy with

queen76

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 8:49 am
Would also be interested in hearing who u used.
Plz share.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries