Home

Looking for Jewish meditation recordings

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 1:26 pm
I've read Rav Aryeh Kaplan's book on Jewish meditation but I'd like to use some audio to help me meditate. Is there any audio out there or should I try recording my own?
Back to top

amother




Lightyellow
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 1:44 pm
Rus Devorah Wallen has some meditations.

So does Tzvi Freeman.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:04 pm
amother [ Lightyellow ] wrote:
Rus Devorah Wallen has some meditations.

So does Tzvi Freeman.
Thank you! I'll look for them.

Does anyone know of any others? I'd like to make a collection if possible.

Or if there is a playlist somewhere that would be even better.
Back to top

amother




Brown
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:09 pm
https://www.torahanytime.com/#.....98666

Chana Rivka Perlman
Back to top

yiddishmom




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:14 pm
I know of a yiddish speaking recording.

Lmk if you are interested, I'll try to get it for you.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:31 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
I know of a yiddish speaking recording.

Lmk if you are interested, I'll try to get it for you.
I don't speak yiddish but if it's pretty I'd love to listen to it anyway Smile ty!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:31 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
https://www.torahanytime.com/#/lectures?a=98666

Chana Rivka Perlman
Thank you for the link!
Back to top

amother




Peachpuff
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:40 pm
Look up laibl wolf , some of his meditations are online
Back to top

amother




NeonBlue
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 8:48 pm
Try Guided Jewish Meditations - it's based on Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan's works.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:10 pm
amother [ NeonBlue ] wrote:
Try Guided Jewish Meditations - it's based on Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan's works.
This one? https://podcasts.apple.com/us/.....60662
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 10:11 pm
amother [ Peachpuff ] wrote:
Look up laibl wolf , some of his meditations are online
Thanks! I found them.
Back to top

amother




Outerspace
 

Post Thu, May 12 2022, 11:55 pm
Rena Reiser has a tune in meditation you can download from her website.
And some podcasts have meditations
Back to top

amother




NeonBlue
 

Post Fri, May 13 2022, 12:26 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
This one? https://podcasts.apple.com/us/.....60662


Yes.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 9:44 pm
amother [ Outerspace ] wrote:
Rena Reiser has a tune in meditation you can download from her website.
And some podcasts have meditations
Thanks! The podcasts look good.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Sat, May 14 2022, 9:45 pm
amother [ NeonBlue ] wrote:
Yes.
Amazing thank you!
Back to top

skyeblue




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 6:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I've read Rav Aryeh Kaplan's book on Jewish meditation but I'd like to use some audio to help me meditate. Is there any audio out there or should I try recording my own?


Google Rabbi Yom Tov Glaser. He does meditations in his face-to-face workshops, so I'm sure you can find them online as well

Check out Rabbi Doniel Katz. This is his website: https://elevationproject.com/ He also has free content online as well as on his website

https://torahhealing.com/jewis.....rapy/ scroll for a short meditation. Elsewhere on their site I believe they sell meditation recordings
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 12:43 pm
skyeblue wrote:
Google Rabbi Yom Tov Glaser. He does meditations in his face-to-face workshops, so I'm sure you can find them online as well

Check out Rabbi Doniel Katz. This is his website: https://elevationproject.com/ He also has free content online as well as on his website

https://torahhealing.com/jewis.....rapy/ scroll for a short meditation. Elsewhere on their site I believe they sell meditation recordings

Thanks so much!
Back to top

sweet3




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 1:15 pm
Look up the music of the Baal Hasulam. It’s on YouTube.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Please recommend good non Jewish books
by amother
0 Thu, Jun 23 2022, 7:26 pm View last post
If you are makpid to send to a jewish babysitter....
by amother
44 Sun, Jun 19 2022, 4:11 pm View last post
What is your favorite Jewish book for kids? 31 Thu, Jun 16 2022, 4:46 am View last post
Jewish novels/ nonfiction for sale on ebay
by amother
28 Wed, Jun 15 2022, 10:27 am View last post
Jewish History of Austria
by amother
13 Mon, Jun 13 2022, 12:56 am View last post