Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Arm's Reach Co Sleeper

chaylizi

Post Mon, May 12 2008, 10:51 pm
Does anyone have one of these? Do you like it? How come? I am really intrigued by this product, but would like some real life feedback.

Tamiri

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 12:59 am
I had one brought in for me from the U.S. when I had DS #5, over three years ago. It was a lifesaver. It's very small, so fit into our tight bedroom. It is bed-level which made life easier. I only used it as a crib, as I sleep with my babies next to me but it wasn't a problem to put the baby in, when the change arose (as opposed to taking down one side so it's flush with the bed - I did not see the point in that). It had enough storage place underneath for plenty of clothes, diapers etc. It was a great investment - and the best part is, I sold it for about what I paid for it, to someone here in Israel!
It's good for a few months, until baby can get his head to peek over the railing, and then catch the railing with his hand and then... it starts getting dangerous.

chavamom

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 1:04 am
I have one and agree with Tamiri's assessment (I've had one since my dd who is now 9 was a baby, btw). I've had so many problems with some of my kids and reflux, my sister gave me one of these. So far, it seems to work occasionally Wink .

poemmom

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 1:22 pm
Hey, did anyone notice there are 2 threads on this? I responded to the other one. Maybe someone knows how to combine them?

chaylizi

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 1:27 pm
I looked to see if there were threads to bump up- but I didn't look as far back as a year ago. I think a mod would have to combine it. the reason I asked, is I semi coslept with my last baby for several months. parly b/c then I didn't have to get in and out of bed all night & secondly b/c she simply wouldn't let me put her down. she hated the pack n play. at some point we tried carrying the mountain buggy bassinet upstairs every night- but she would sleep for 5 minutes and be up the whole night snuggling in my arms. I was always petrified that I would drop her in the middle of the night in my fatigue or whatever & now I'm trying ot do my research for next time in advance. so thanks for all your replies!!

poemmom

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 1:41 pm
Chaylizi-
Oops, didn't realize that thread was an old one . Please check out my reply anyway!

chaylizi

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 1:42 pm
poemmom wrote:
Chaylizi-
Oops, didn't realize that thread was an old one . Please check out my reply anyway!

thx!

daisy

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 3:13 pm
I have the mini one. I thought it was adorable, but practically my babies usually just slept in my bed. It was good for naps for a short while, but the mini is only good for a limited weight. Another thing people don't like about it, is it has a lip on the side that attaches to the bed, so you can't just roll the baby in and out, you have to actually put the baby in and out yourself and that sort of defeats the purpose.

SingALong

Post Tue, May 13 2008, 8:33 pm
I had it for my second and I loved it. I got the big one since my oldest was still in the crib so I wanted as much time as possible to use it. another advantage is that it can also be used as a pack'n'play, if you put the mattress lower. it was amazing for nursing cuz I just rolled over to nurse her, I needed to put her on my bed cuz the co-sleeper's mattresses is 2 inches lower than my mattress.
anyways, it was great cuz I was able to fall back asleep easily cuz I didnt need to move around so much.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics