Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Miri wigs

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 6:49 pm
Hi! I’ve just come back from a sheitel macher and tried on a Miri, I really liked the color, wondering what are ppls thoughts on Miri cheaper range? How does compare to Irene or Sary? Do they look very wigy? I’m talking abt non lace Sheitel’s.

Other question is it’s quite thick, wondering has anyone taken out wefts and were happy with the results or it’s best to find a wig that’s already thinner and not so thick?
I am going to another sheitel macher tomorrow to see Irene’s and Sary’s. I’ve had an Irene before and was not happy with it, the color lightened very quickly and was frizzy

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 6:56 pm
My Irene is better quality than Miri. Make sure you the sheitel has been washed.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:00 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
My Irene is better quality than Miri. Make sure you the sheitel has been washed.

What happens if the sheitel has been washed?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:01 pm
Thisisnotmyreal wrote:
also how old is your Irene? As I have heard Irene have improved on their wigs since I got mine 4 years ago

Thisisnotmyreal

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:04 pm
Irene is three+ years old dolche.
The sheitel has to be washed so you know what the texture of the hair is really like. It will never be what it felt like out of the box ever again.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:08 pm
My SM likes Miris better than Irenes but she did tell me that they often have too much hair. One option she gave me is to cut "invisible layers" into the wig instead of taking out wefts. It made my wig waaaay flatter and thinner somehow but I honestly can't tell what she did.

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:13 pm
amother [ Oxfordblue ] wrote:
My SM likes Miris better than Irenes but she did tell me that they often have too much hair. One option she gave me is to cut "invisible layers" into the wig instead of taking out wefts. It made my wig waaaay flatter and thinner somehow but I honestly can't tell what she did.
why didn’t she recommend taking out wefts?

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:26 pm
they were good for blondes
I haven't bought lately so not updated as to status quo today

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, May 15 2022, 7:42 pm
Love my 8 year old miri. The color is awesome and really lasted, and it holds the setting really well. Its not my everyday wig, and I mostly use it for better occasions. I was originally a wavy wig when washed which is why the setting lasts well.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 2:26 am
Anyone taken out wefts? Recommended or not? Best to buy a wig that’s already thinner?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels