Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Info on palisades mall

tweety1

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 1:21 am
I might have an opportunity to be able to go to the palisades mall next week. Is it safe? With all the shootings and antisemitism going on I'm a little scared. Are people still going?

amother
Snapdragon

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 2:07 am
tweety1 wrote:
I might have an opportunity to be able to go to the palisades mall next week. Is it safe? With all the shootings and antisemitism going on I'm a little scared. Are people still going?

I live abroad so I can't know for sure, but we were in monsey for pesach and went to the palisades mall and it was dead. Lots of stores closed down, from what I understood it was since corona. It was really empty.

tweety1

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 2:08 am
Thanks for the response. That being said, I'm looking to go shopping with teens. Are there any interesting stores open?

amother
Holly

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 4:52 am
We live OOT and came to NY for a short vacation in February. We spent a day at Palisades and found plenty there. It's not glitzy and glamorous like American Dream but it kept my kids ages 5-16 happy and busy.

amother
Daisy

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 4:57 am
It's very safe, we go pretty often. Never heard of any incidents there.

amother
Holly

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 5:00 am
And yes, we felt perfectly safe there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics