Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Evusheld treatment where to get

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 3:00 pm
Anyone know where I can receive evusheld treatment ? (My doctor recommended that I take it due to immunocompromise but the hospital he practices in doesn't provide)

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 4:53 pm
bump

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 9:50 am
bump

amother
Yolk

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 2:56 pm
If you qualify due to a specific condition (transplant, for example), the center that you use for your condition works this out for you. If this does not apply to you
1. Your condition perhaps isn’t qualifying
2. Your center perhaps is not up to snuff

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 4:47 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
If you qualify due to a specific condition (transplant, for example), the center that you use for your condition works this out for you. If this does not apply to you
1. Your condition perhaps isn’t qualifying
2. Your center perhaps is not up to snuff
Actually the center I go to is a proffesional one (columbia presbyterian), and I due qualify based on my condition. My doctor reccomended that I get it but said that unfortunately it's not available there at this time. She said that I should try to research other places and she would be glad to write me the proper paperwork so I can get it. I am asking here if anyone knows anywhere else that offers it and how to apply.

amother
Yolk

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:04 pm
Wow very surprised they can’t do the legwork for u! NYU is taking care of it for their eligible patients.

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:07 pm
amother [ Yolk ] wrote:
Wow very surprised they can’t do the legwork for u! NYU is taking care of it for their eligible patients.
It's not that they can't do it. It's not available (which is pretty hard to believe with a proffesional hospital). I called memorial sloan who said they only do it for their own pateints. Do you have the number for nyu ?

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:34 pm
Plasma Initiative
828-475-2762

amother
Yolk

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 8:07 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It's not that they can't do it. It's not available (which is pretty hard to believe with a proffesional hospital). I called memorial sloan who said they only do it for their own pateints. Do you have the number for nyu ?

It’s not a number. They have it for their patients who see their doctors in the appropriate clinics (transplant, oncology, etc). I guess if u were willing to switch (or pretend u r doing so), book an appointment for an NYU doc who treats your condition and ask for it at your first appointment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics