Home

Getting a job with Chronic health issues

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 6:02 pm
I need advice. Right now we are trying to get a mortgage and I was told I need a part-time job to increase our income and the banks prefer regular income to self-employment. For the past few years I have been a freelancer.
Since I got covid last year I have been feeling unwell. I keep on getting sick I have no clue how I will be able to do a part-time job. I was thinking of 12-20 hours a week. Since February I have been unwell half the days. I have meanwhile not taken any new freelance jobs as I am hoping to get a job. I still have a couple of clients I never dropped I have also been bored, miserable not feeling well, home all day and not seeing anyone, and feeling lack of stimulation with less freelance work. I do think I need to get out and get a job but so nervous about how I can keep on canceling work when I am not feeling well. I wish I can keep my freelancing up on a part-time salary instead of a freelance salary. Any advice
In terms of my health issues, the Drs don't know what is going on. I don't know if it is Long Covid or something else. I just started acupuncture. I am hoping that will help

relaxation

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 6:15 pm
Can you remotely ?

amother

Arcticblue

Post Mon, May 16 2022, 6:29 pm
Ya I was also going to say…working remotely sounds like it may be a good option for you. You can work while lying in bed when you’re not feeling well (if you can’t take off any more days). It’s obviously less social, but the benefits may be worth it for you.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h