Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Plz rec spanx-like bra

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 7:01 am
Really need something to make me look much smaller. Wearing the va bien but it’s not enough. I have a petite frame and I’m short and I look so huge!!

Yes I will go into a store but like to hear from u ladies what made you lose inches! ( wish the spanx one was good, feel like a need a bra-girdle lol!)

amother
Mayflower

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 10:27 am
I bought a control top once, so it does cover the chest. But I find control clothing can't minimize because the fat needs to go somewhere. All it does is smooth you over so you don't see lumps.
Minimizer bras are supposed to make you look smaller. I find a good supportive bra, whether it's minimizing or not will automatically look better.
Also your clothing can make a big difference. I have one or two tops that for some reason are much more flattering than others and it makes all the difference.

amother
Starflower

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 10:30 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Really need something to make me look much smaller. Wearing the va bien but it’s not enough. I have a petite frame and I’m short and I look so huge!!

Yes I will go into a store but like to hear from u ladies what made you lose inches! ( wish the spanx one was good, feel like a need a bra-girdle lol!)

Why do you want to look smaller? If you’ve got it flaunt it I say. 🤷‍♀️

amother
Mayflower

Post Tue, May 17 2022, 11:57 am
amother [ Starflower ] wrote:
Why do you want to look smaller? If you’ve got it flaunt it I say. 🤷‍♀️

When you're small and petite and your breasts are very large, you can look badly proportioned. Also I find I often look fatter just because I have large breasts and hips. And my dh jokes that my breasts precede the rest of me into the room (except when I'm pregnant and then he waits until he can say my stomach is finally bigger than my breasts).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics