Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
White marks on teeth

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 1:15 am
what is it coming from
and how to get rid of it

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 2:29 am
I have on both my top front teeth and I think they give me personality kind of like freckles. I honestly don't think they can be removed but maybe someone knows otherwise.

amother
Aconite

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 11:18 am
They cannot be removed unless you cover the whole tooth with a veneer.
I have them from having braces as a kid.

amother
Lightcoral

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 12:30 pm
Dentist once told me it's calcium deposits. If you're supplementing with calcium, stop. Either way, take a magnesium supplement and probably trace minerals too. I would try oil pulling and maybe brushing with clay based toothpaste or toothpowder. But I'm not certain that it's reversible. Just saying what I would try. Good luck!

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 2:41 pm
amother [ Lightcoral ] wrote:
Dentist once told me it's calcium deposits. If you're supplementing with calcium, stop. Either way, take a magnesium supplement and probably trace minerals too. I would try oil pulling and maybe brushing with clay based toothpaste or toothpowder. But I'm not certain that it's reversible. Just saying what I would try. Good luck!

I always thought they were calcium deposits but when I googled all the medical sites seemed to say otherwise. More likely result of trauma, weakness.. Interestingly my 2 front teeth had to be pulled as baby teeth because I fell off a chair and they were nearly knocked out so there was trauma there. My sons 2 front adult teeth are weak almost crumbly (had to be built up) and dentist said most likely from antibiotics as a baby or toddler. My youngest son fell and broke his 2 front adult teeth major damage and trauma. Pretty weird, no?

Not_in_my_town

Post Thu, May 19 2022, 2:54 pm
Too much fluoride can white streaks on teeth.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics