Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Do we need to stock up on everything??
Previous  1  2  3

Zehava

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 2:27 pm
Reality wrote:
The people who are panicking are the Moms with babies who cannot digest regular formula. The stores you listed do not carry those formulas. Please open your mind and your heart to those Moms who truly cannot find the special formula that their baby can tolerate.

This was weeks ago. It’s gotten worse and now even those who use regular formula are panicking. Thankfully I’m stocked for at least two months so I’m fine.

amother
Birch

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 2:36 pm
Certainly wouldn’t be anything but supportive of those dealing with this and wouldn’t victim blame.

keym

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 2:37 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Moisha's in Flatbush has tons of enfamil including infant, gentlease, AR

Do they have elecare? Alimentum? Neutramigen?
It would be worth the travel for my family member.

Zehava

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 2:42 pm
Currently if you go on the target, Walmart, or Amazon app, you’ll find them to be out of stock of almost everything. You also can’t find anything on Google shopping unless it’s triple the price.
Just because moisha’s maybe has some enfamil varieties left (probably not for much longer) that doesn’t make the shortage fake news.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 5:50 pm
I stopped into Moishas today and this what they had (it can change by the day and there can be formula there tomorrow that they don't have today, I'll try to update)

Kendamil Toddlers
Babies Only Toddlers
materna mehadrin (purple)
Materna Tzimchi soy (orange)
Similac advance (blue)
Similac advance kosher (brown)
Similac soy isomil (pink)
Enfamil infant (yellow)
Enfamil gentlease (purple)

My dh said Goldberg's in BP is very well stocked also

shanie5

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 10:41 pm
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
Where does she live? What kind of formula does she need?

Scranton Pa.
Gerber Good start SoothePro

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ger.....rc=ds

If you see it in lakewood, brooklyn or the 5 towns, we have family who could go get some for her and we can find a way to get it to her.

DD regularly looks online and calls all the stores to see if anyone has any in stock. She even asked me to look for it while I was in Florida-and stores there were empty too.

amother
DarkViolet

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 10:49 pm
keym wrote:
Do they have elecare? Alimentum? Neutramigen?
It would be worth the travel for my family member.

Yup, my highly allergic son will only tolerate. Neocate went up to $75 for a small can!!!
I’m on my last can of neutramagine now and not sure what I’ll do when I run out…

amother
Maize

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 10:53 pm
shanie5 wrote:
Scranton Pa.
Gerber Good start SoothePro

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ger.....rc=ds

If you see it in lakewood, brooklyn or the 5 towns, we have family who could go get some for her and we can find a way to get it to her.

DD regularly looks online and calls all the stores to see if anyone has any in stock. She even asked me to look for it while I was in Florida-and stores there were empty too.

They have in Little Rock, Arkansas, where my son happens to be now. He will be flying back next Monday and if that would be helpful I can probably have him bring. I will likely be driving through Scranton but at an unearthly hour of night.

shanie5

Post Tue, Jun 14 2022, 11:21 pm
amother [ Maize ] wrote:
They have in Little Rock, Arkansas, where my son happens to be now. He will be flying back next Monday and if that would be helpful I can probably have him bring. I will likely be driving through Scranton but at an unearthly hour of night.

Thank you! We accept!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics