Home

CHEDER TIFERES YISROEL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 10:52 am
Anyone know anything about this yeshivah? It's run by Rabbi Steinharter. Looking for info on parent body type. Thanks!

amother

Brown

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:09 pm
I have two friends there. Both down to earth somewhat yeshivish . We looked into it but sent somewhere else , but we were extremely impressed from what we heard . The menahel is excellent and staff are very warm and caring.

amother

Lemonchiffon

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 1:18 pm
amother [ Brown ] wrote:
I have two friends there. Both down to earth somewhat yeshivish . We looked into it but sent somewhere else , but we were extremely impressed from what we heard . The menahel is excellent and staff are very warm and caring.

Same looked into it as well. Great place. Rabbi steinharter is really amazing

amother

OP

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 5:52 pm
Are there parents with long shaitels in the school? My shaitel is to the longer side and don't want a school that will have an issue with it. We want a well run place where my son will thrive and get a love for yidishkeit. We want good solid hashkafos and a warm atmosphere.

amother

Plum

Post Fri, May 20 2022, 7:30 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Are there parents with long shaitels in the school? My shaitel is to the longer side and don't want a school that will have an issue with it. We want a well run place where my son will thrive and get a love for yidishkeit. We want good solid hashkafos and a warm atmosphere.

I know a bunch of families that send there, I would say torahdik balabatim. The ppl that I know that send there don’t have short Shaitels but are def very solid torahdik families.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries