Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Is anyone sending their daughter to Bnos Basya next year?

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 1:33 pm
I would love for my daughter to somehow meet one or two girls going there. She is a normal, sweet, friendly kid.

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 2:38 pm
I would start the process for the following year. In Lakewood, there is a crazy setup that everything ie. babysitters, playgroups, camps, swimming lessons etc.. get booked MONTHS in advance. For example, playgroup registration opens up on isru chag Succos for the following September. Though there may be openings due to moves and last minute changes, most playgroups are full for next year since this October! If you start looking for housing and networkimg with schools, jobs etc. for the following year, you should have a much better chance of making it work.

sweet

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 2:42 pm
My daughter has 2 friends/classmates that I know for sure are going there next year iyh.

Hm maybe your daughter is one of them.?

You can pm me

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 2:47 pm
amother [ Oldlace ] wrote:
I would start the process for the following year. In Lakewood, there is a crazy setup that everything ie. babysitters, playgroups, camps, swimming lessons etc.. get booked MONTHS in advance. For example, playgroup registration opens up on isru chag Succos for the following September. Though there may be openings due to moves and last minute changes, most playgroups are full for next year since this October! If you start looking for housing and networkimg with schools, jobs etc. for the following year, you should have a much better chance of making it work.

Thank you. She is accepted BH.

amother
Snowdrop

Post Sun, May 22 2022, 3:50 pm
sweet wrote:
My daughter has 2 friends/classmates that I know for sure are going there next year iyh.

Hm maybe your daughter is one of them.?

You can pm me

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries