Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
How to shop for swimwear

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 6:24 am
I currently wear a swim dress with regular underwear underneath when I go swimming.

embarrassed

I want to "upgrade" my swimming attire but don't know where to start.

How do I shop for a swim top to wear underneath my swimdress if I am "well-endowed"? Do I need to find something that is like a bra but with quick drying material aka bikini? I like the idea of a "tankini" but am think I'll feel really "floppy" without any support.

Who can help a clueless women?

ra_mom

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 8:34 am
Bare Necessities has underwire swimsuits and bikini tops that run by bra size. Landsend has bikini tops that you choose the clothes size and then choose the cup size. You can also Google your bra size + swimsuit or bikini top to find swimwear designed to fit your own bust size.

jfk92

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 9:02 am
I tell this to everyone. I buy a full body rash gaurd w a quick drying skirt (something I have for the gym) on top. Soo easy and looks relatively normal. Plus it's one peice to deal w besides the skirt. And all coverage. They make ones w a hood but I dnt think that would give enough hair coverage.

jfk92

Post Tue, May 24 2022, 9:05 am
jfk92 wrote:
I tell this to everyone. I buy a full body rash gaurd w a quick drying skirt (something I have for the gym) on top. Soo easy and looks relatively normal. Plus it's one peice to deal w besides the skirt. And all coverage. They make ones w a hood but I dnt think that would give enough hair coverage.

I'm so sorry I only skimmed your post. Not sure how it would do w your body type but thats because I haven't done the research for that particular isssue. Just hated alot of the kosher swimwwear options I was seeing. I'll leave my post as it May be worth looking into .

MarSeaModest

Post Sun, Jul 10 2022, 9:56 am
I have full support SwimBras in sizes 75/34 up to 100/42 in cups up to DD+/F
I also have simpler and smaller ones
www.#$^&(*

And took out your signature which is a link to your swimwear website. Please contact https://www.imamother.com/forum/advertise.php to advertise
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics