Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Correct way to wash bras???

epic

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:00 pm
How do I need to wash my bras? I wash them on awarm cycle with detergent and I even add in baking soda into the load. They come out of the wash smelling like a mixture of sweat and deodaraunt every time. Why isn't the smell coming out? How else can I wash it to get the smell out from the underarm area? Tia

BrisketBoss

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:05 pm
Vinegar? I've never had this issue but white vinegar is usually good for getting out smells.

epic

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:07 pm
BrisketBoss wrote:
Vinegar? I've never had this issue but white vinegar is usually good for getting out smells.
thanks! Never thought of that. I'll try it. Just wondering how do I wash with vinegar in a front loader wash machine? Do I add it to the detergent tray? Pre wash try? Directly on the smelly area of the bra?? Thanks

Ema of 5

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:07 pm
I use just regular tide detergent, run the machine on a delicate cycle, and hang them to dry in my bathroom….

BrisketBoss

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:10 pm
epic wrote:
thanks! Never thought of that. I'll try it. Just wondering how do I wash with vinegar in a front loader wash machine? Do I add it to the detergent tray? Pre wash try? Directly on the smelly area of the bra?? Thanks

You can put it directly into the detergent tray. Can also soak the bra in a tub of water with vinegar for a while before washing as normal.

Living Princess

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 2:24 pm
Could be you need to wash them more often

zaq

Post Wed, May 25 2022, 3:43 pm
epic wrote:

Put it in the fabric softener well instead of softener.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry