Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Pros and Cons of where to buy a Bugaboo, etc
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:05 am
Do you regret getting a Bugaboo because another carriage is better, and if yes, what do you not like about the Bugaboo, and which carriage do you regret not getting and why?

1- Does it make a difference where you buy a Bugaboo as far as price and service and points?

2- Which is the best model made now?

tia

Zehava

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:07 am
I kind of regret that it’s such good quality I can’t seem to get rid of it! 10 years, multiple kids, lots of travel, and still holding up. It’s such an old model I can’t even get new seat fabric.

gande

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:09 am
I actually got another carriage and sold it to switch to a bugaboo. Nothing comes close to its push.

happy chick

Zehava wrote:
I kind of regret that it’s such good quality I can’t seem to get rid of it! 10 years, multiple kids, lots of travel, and still holding up. It’s such an old model I can’t even get new seat fabric.

Same. I just replaced my bugaboo bee for my newborn. I had the original one from 2009, used it for bh more than a handful of kids (and still using it, but it's seen better days). The saleswoman had to convince me to get it all those years ago. Love it, love it, love it.

amother
OP

Zehava wrote:

Cute! I wonder if new models are made with the same or similar quality materials and workmanship.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:11 am
Ok, Im getting sold here.

Wheres the best place to buy it as far as price and customer service?

I heard someone paid a fortune to repair a not that old Bugaboo.

amother
Amber

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:25 am
I regret getting the Uppababy Vista. It is so bulky!

mom24.7

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:30 am
Love love love my chameleon. Push is superb even for a 3 year old. Never regretted it.

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:30 am
I regret not getting the uppababy vista.
It is easier to fold, easier to bounce up and down stairs. Has more reclining options. Can be converted more easily between the bassinet and seat. Can be turned into a double stroller. The handlebar goes up and down with the push of a single button.

The bugaboo is annoying to fold. Struggles at the hinges when bouncing up and down stairs. The handlebar needs you to open a latch on each side, slide up and down to the desired height, then close the latch. It’s annoying. Also the front wheels are always getting locked for some reason.

I have the fox2. I got it to replace the vista2017

amother
Lightpink

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:32 am
I don’t think there are any strollers as strong as bugaboo. There’s a reason they’re still a hot item all these years later

SuperWify

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:33 am
Chameleon is no longer being made.

I regret getting the bee actually. The push was not comparable to the full size bugaboos. I got a fox and I’m loving loving loving it. The only problem is that the fold is very difficult so I mainly use it as a walking stroller.

mizle10

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:36 am
Zehava wrote:

Same Smile
I would love to get a new stroller but have no reason to when my chameleon from 2013 is still works perfectly.

cnc

I know someone using it for 12.5 years - 7 kids so far….
It’s an extremely solid quality.

amother
Mustard

I love my Joolz Day+. I think the only reason it's not as popular as Bugaboo (especially in the US), is because people don't know about Joolz. (Joolz also makes a stroller like the Yoyo which is nicer, and has a one hand one click fold.)

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:37 am
It really depends on your primary needs. If you are in and out of the car a lot it’s terrible. If you’re a big walker it’s amazing. I had a chameleon for 9 years and now a fox I love it but only as a walking stroller. The few times a year that I fold it and put in trunk it’s pretty annoying and bulky.

Blessing1

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:37 am
I think Bugaboo fox is the best stroller out there. No other stroller beats the push of a Bugaboo fox.
Though it's meant to be used as walking stroller, not as a folding/traveling stroller.

Last edited by Blessing1 on Thu, May 26 2022, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

amother
Amber

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:38 am
What would you get for in and out of the car and up and down steps?

amother
Vanilla

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:38 am
I think ppl that are always in and out of a car regret getting the bugaboo fox because its so big and takes up all the trunk space. Its great for walking and for a city life where you use your carriage to carry your groceries etc. Its a very strong carriage but bulky if you need it mainly in and out of a car.

The bee is great for that its strong sturdy and easy compact fold. I love it.

For reference I had the chameleon when I lived in israel and LOVED it! It survived 4 kids in perfect condition and carried tens of pounds of groceries for me.
When I moved to lakewood I got the bee and its great!

amother
Chambray

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:41 am
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
I regret not getting the uppababy vista.
It is easier to fold, easier to bounce up and down stairs. Has more reclining options. Can be converted more easily between the bassinet and seat. Can be turned into a double stroller. The handlebar goes up and down with the push of a single button.

The bugaboo is annoying to fold. Struggles at the hinges when bouncing up and down stairs. The handlebar needs you to open a latch on each side, slide up and down to the desired height, then close the latch. It’s annoying. Also the front wheels are always getting locked for some reason.

I have the fox2. I got it to replace the vista2017

The Bugaboo is not a traveling stroller at all! So if you got it with the expectatiion of easy fold, etc. than it wasnt for you
I have the Fox 3 and am LOVING it
It literally rides on its own
My DH jokes it like driving a Lexus lol
locks easily, bumps up stairs easier than any other carriage
So many great features
Dont regret a penny spent on it

amother
Jasmine

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 10:41 am
I don’t regret not getting the bugaboo. I was deciding between the Fox and the Cybex Priam and am so happy with my Priam. It’s gorgeous and smooth and at least as good as a Bugaboo, but much nicer looking in my opinion, and definitely more unique. I get a ton of compliments everywhere I go.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics