Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Shaina Keren - career coach

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 12:11 pm
I really want to meet with her so she can help guide me in choosing a career that ill enjoy. However, I'm hesitant to drop $500 without hearing any positive feedback. Did anyone here use her and was happy and successful?

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 4:48 pm
Bump - anyone?

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 7:51 pm
I did not use her for career coaching but I had a great conversation with her and she seems really knowledgeable. Does she not offer an initial phone conversation for free?

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 7:55 pm
she does but she basically just explains the diff packages she offers. Didn’t get much from it

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 8:05 pm
Got it, I had a fascinating conversation with her about what it's like to work on the field that I'm in and she sounded like she was really invested in helping each person by doing a ton of research. I don't know if this helps but that was my impression.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 9:36 pm
amother [ DarkMagenta ] wrote:
Got it, I had a fascinating conversation with her about what it's like to work on the field that I'm in and she sounded like she was really invested in helping each person by doing a ton of research. I don't know if this helps but that was my impression.

thanks!
anyone else had any experience with her?

amother
Almond

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 9:52 pm
I did that package and really enjoyed the process. I learned a lot about myself and had a really insightful conversation with her where she went over all the details of the results and helped me narrow down why I like some parts of the jobs I’ve had and are drained by others, etc. She also helped me think of a couple career options that would be fulfilling and motivating for me. For various logistical reasons I haven’t switched to any of the jobs we discussed but I know what to look for when it makes sense to change paths. If you have the spare money I definitely recommend it!

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 26 2022, 9:59 pm
amother [ Almond ] wrote:
I did that package and really enjoyed the process. I learned a lot about myself and had a really insightful conversation with her where she went over all the details of the results and helped me narrow down why I like some parts of the jobs I’ve had and are drained by others, etc. She also helped me think of a couple career options that would be fulfilling and motivating for me. For various logistical reasons I haven’t switched to any of the jobs we discussed but I know what to look for when it makes sense to change paths. If you have the spare money I definitely recommend it!

thanks for your feedback. so I know a couple of things that I enjoy but having trouble deciding which one would be best. You mentioned she narrowed down a couple options for you, she didn’t say which one would specifically be best?

amother
Almond

Post Fri, May 27 2022, 3:11 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
thanks for your feedback. so I know a couple of things that I enjoy but having trouble deciding which one would be best. You mentioned she narrowed down a couple options for you, she didn’t say which one would specifically be best?

She did end on one specific thing that would make the most sense.

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 1:04 pm
Bumping this as I'm also thinking of going to her.

OP, did you end up doing it?

amother
Begonia

Post Thu, Jun 16 2022, 1:08 pm
Does she do all this in one session? How long would it take to get the final results?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics