Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Someone to clean candlesticks

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 29 2022, 6:27 am
How much does it cost to have them professionally cleaned and polished at a silver store?

amother
Rose

Post Sun, May 29 2022, 6:49 am
following as well as I am debating if I should keep my leichter or sell them and get new ones, I hate the polishing when I got them there were issues with them that I never fixed due to a quick pregnancy and by the time I had energy to deal with them it was a few years later and too late. I would either get them professionally fixed/cleaned or sell. So I am following this thread as well . . ..I feel bad as my in laws spent a lot of money on them but I really don't enjoy using them since they are messed up.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 29 2022, 6:52 am
About 5 years ago I cost me 130$ for 2 very tall lechters to polish and dip they are still good till now.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, May 29 2022, 6:53 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
following as well as I am debating if I should keep my leichter or sell them and get new ones, I hate the polishing when I got them there were issues with them that I never fixed due to a quick pregnancy and by the time I had energy to deal with them it was a few years later and too late. I would either get them professionally fixed/cleaned or sell. So I am following this thread as well . . ..I feel bad as my in laws spent a lot of money on them but I really don't enjoy using them since they are messed up.

They cam also fix them at the same time, ask your local silver store
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries