Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shavuos
Milchig peanut chew pops

epic

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 12:22 am
Hi
Anyone still has the community connections parshas Behar? They featured a recipe for milchig peanut chew pops. If anyone still has it, please please share!!! Tia!!

noidea

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 1:04 am
epic wrote:
Hi
Anyone still has the community connections parshas Behar? They featured a recipe for milchig peanut chew pops. If anyone still has it, please please share!!! Tia!!

Look on their website they have the issues there nice and clear, in the search bar you can change the issue number to the week before/after to get the correct week if needed

epic

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 1:19 am
noidea wrote:
Look on their website they have the issues there nice and clear, in the search bar you can change the issue number to the week before/after to get the correct week if needed
thanks for your reply. I don't see a search bar at all on their site. The only option I see is this week's issue. Can you help me? Thanks

noidea

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 1:29 am
epic wrote:
thanks for your reply. I don't see a search bar at all on their site. The only option I see is this week's issue. Can you help me? Thanks

Click view current issue then click view online
Then the browser/search bar should say the website name something like read community connections and a number , the number is the issue number you can change it and press enter and that issue should then pop up

epic

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 1:45 am
noidea wrote:
Then the browser/search bar should say the website name something like read community connections and a number , the number is the issue number you can change it and press enter and that issue should then pop up
okay I'll try that! Thank you so much for your help!!

epic

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 1:51 am
noidea wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But the search bar doesn't change to anything of the sort you mentioned. When I click on view online, the page reloads to the current issue. That's it. No numbers to change. Would you send me a link to the issue of parshas Behar? Sounds like you're familiar with that site. I don't know why I can't get it to work. Thanks

amother
Marigold

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 1:51 am
https://read.thecommunityconne.....2735/
p. 188

noidea

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 1:55 am
epic wrote:
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. But the search bar doesn't change to anything of the sort you mentioned. When I click on view online, the page reloads to the current issue. That's it. No numbers to change. Would you send me a link to the issue of parshas Behar? Sounds like you're familiar with that site. I don't know why I can't get it to work. Thanks

Sorry I tried earlier but wasnt able to see/copy browser link on my phone
Looks like marigold got it copied here for you
Enjoy!

epic

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 2:01 am
amother [ Marigold ] wrote:
https://read.thecommunityconnections.com/issue/2735/
p. 188

thanks loads! I got it!

epic

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 2:02 am
noidea wrote:
Sorry I tried earlier but wasnt able to see/copy browser link on my phone
Looks like marigold got it copied here for you
Enjoy!
yes I got it! Thanks so much for your help

amother
Marigold

Post Mon, May 30 2022, 2:19 am
epic wrote:
thanks loads! I got it!

After you make it let us know how it comes out!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics