Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Ami serial by Riva Pomerantz Take 2
  Previous  1  2  3 28  29  30 40  41  42  Next

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:17 pm
OMG would never have imagined this

giftedmom

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:23 pm
I think she’s the fathers mother. The way he was going on and on about how it’s so wrong what Bella was doing to Aryeh I guess he had firsthand experience with that.

amother
Oatmeal

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:25 pm
amother Arcticblue wrote:
OMG would never have imagined this

Didn't we have like 4 pages of guesses that she is the grandmother?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:27 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
Didn't we have like 4 pages of guesses that she is the grandmother?

Right so that part we all knew, but the fact that she did the exact same thing one generation ago!

amother
Yolk

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:27 pm
giftedmom wrote:
I think she’s the fathers mother. The way he was going on and on about how it’s so wrong what Bella was doing to Aryeh I guess he had firsthand experience with that.

I also think it makes more sense like that. And when he got married he was mommys savior as well and that is what made bella rely on her son and not husband cuz she probably also came from disfunctional family and she just copied her husband. Now Areyas father sees arya in him and he chaps that it is not normal and his mom ruined his marriage.

amother
Lightpink

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:32 pm
Is this the last installment?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:41 pm
Hope not! I don't want this serial to end!

amother
Ivory

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 7:41 pm
amother Lightpink wrote:

Nope for sure not

amother
Yolk

Post Wed, Mar 29 2023, 8:28 pm
amother Lightpink wrote:

lol no my imagination took me away LOL

amother
Wandflower

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:14 am
If she’s Aryeh’s grandmother how did he not know her? And if she is the fathers mother or mother’s mother why was she cut out of her child’s life to the point that her own grandchildren didn’t know her?
Wouldn’t she have the same last name as Aryeh if she was his fathers mother?
Wouldn’t Aryeh know his mother’s maiden name?
I have so many questions…
Sorry if these were answered already. I don’t get Ami every week and I have been filling in pieces from this thread!

giftedmom

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:18 am
amother Wandflower wrote:
If she’s Aryeh’s grandmother how did he not know her? And if she is the fathers mother or mother’s mother why was she cut out of her child’s life to the point that her own grandchildren didn’t know her?
Sorry if these were answered already. I don’t get Ami every week and I have been filling in pieces from this thread!

I’m guessing that they cut ties before he was born or when he was too young to remember. Maybe she took on her maiden name when she got divorced.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:28 am
amother Wandflower wrote:

I don’t think it’s fair to be filling you in for a story you’re not completely following !!

amother
Honey

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:30 am
giftedmom wrote:

That would definitely be a twist to what we all assumed and does make sense. Wouldn't explain why Bella was doing doing the same thing to Aryeh, though. Also, wasn't Mrs T's kid(s) alienated from her? They must have been on a younger side during the divorce.
And yes, Mrs T using her son as a savior is a total surprise. Well done, author!

amother
Honey

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:32 am
amother Ivory wrote:
I don’t think it’s fair to be filling you in for a story you’re not completely following !!

Her Qs are legit even for someone who was reading all issues, I think.

amother
Peru

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:33 am
amother Ivory wrote:

Huh? You don't have to if you don't want to, but she's allowed to ask.

giftedmom

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:33 am
amother Honey wrote:
That would definitely be a twist to what we all assumed and does make sense. Wouldn't explain why Bella was doing doing the same thing to Aryeh, though. Also, wasn't Mrs T's kid(s) alienated from her? They must have been on a younger side during the divorce.
And yes, Mrs T using her son as a savior is a total surprise. Well done, author!

Where does it say that her kids were alienated from her?
If she’s Bella’s mother they’d have to bring Bella’s brother into the picture and I don’t think they’d introduce a new character so late in the game.

amother
Peru

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:39 am
It sounds more like Mrs. Teigman is Arye's father's mother than Bella's mother. They probably cut ties for this exact reason, she was too attached to her son and ruined their marriage.
Who would have imagined that dear good-hearted Mrs. Teigman was once like this?

amother
Nemesia

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:39 am
giftedmom wrote:
Where does it say that her kids were alienated from her?
If she’s Bella’s mother they’d have to bring Bella’s brother into the picture and I don’t think they’d introduce a new character so late in the game.

It said that her kids were alienated from her a number of weeks or months back. She mentioned it to Miri when Miri said something about how her children and grandchildren must love her baking...
I think you are 100% right that she is Aryeh's father's mother. And yes she probably went back to her maiden name or had a short marriage in between which is why she has a different last name. And it's not so unusual for someone to not know their father's mother's maiden name especially if she's not in the picture.

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 10:50 am
definitely Aryeh's fathers mother.

That's the whole twist I think!
That Aryehs dad always saved his own mother, Mrs T., And Bella had a very hard time with it. Basically exactly what's been going on with Aryeh and Miri.

The question is what made him get alienated from his mother, Maybe his abusive father manipulated and poisoned him against her when they got divorced.
And then Aryehs dad eventually became like his own father (Abusive) and Bella subconsiously did to Aryeh exactly what she hated her mother in law(Mrs T) do to her husband, and made him into her saviour.
So now Miri is the younger version of Bella, and thats why Bella is freaking out. because she sees Miri has more strength than she had and Aryeh is actually taking Miris feeling into account.
Something like that.

amother
DarkCyan

Post Thu, Mar 30 2023, 7:44 pm
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
definitely Aryeh's fathers mother.

That's the whole twist I think!
That Aryehs dad always saved his own mother, Mrs T., And Bella had a very hard time with it. Basically exactly what's been going on with Aryeh and Miri.

The question is what made him get alienated from his mother, Maybe his abusive father manipulated and poisoned him against her when they got divorced.
And then Aryehs dad eventually became like his own father (Abusive) and Bella subconsiously did to Aryeh exactly what she hated her mother in law(Mrs T) do to her husband, and made him into her saviour.
So now Miri is the younger version of Bella, and thats why Bella is freaking out. because she sees Miri has more strength than she had and Aryeh is actually taking Miris feeling into account.
Something like that.

And this is why it’s called Take Two! Finally makes sense.
Page 29 of 42   Previous  1  2  3 28  29  30 40  41  42  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room