Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Fitness/Weight Loss retreat or spa

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 5:32 pm
There are some really nice places and programs for people who want to get a jump start on losing weight, getting in shape, embracing healthier habits, etc. Some are more luxurious with a lot of focus on massage and other spa treatments. Others are more hard-core boot-camp oriented. Some offer counseling. Some focus on fasting and detoxing.....

But they aren't kosher! Why doesn't this exist for us? (I mean, does it? In the U.S? I've searched and searched). Don't you think there are enough frum ladies to support such a program or institution?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 8:29 pm
Ok, I guess by the crickets I'm hearing my question has been answered. Nobody is interested in such a thing.

amother
DarkMagenta

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 8:30 pm
Have long thought the same!

amother
Skyblue

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 9:34 pm
I have looked for a place like this for years. The Pritkin Center in Miami does Kosher weeks from time to time and Hippocrates is all raw and there are often frum people there. If you find anything else I would love to hear about it !

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jun 01 2022, 11:16 pm
So funny because my friend and I keep talking about setting up a kosher retreat but that is where it ends.
We would love one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise