Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Immanuel

ichbingreit

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 6:30 am
I heard that loads and loads of people are moving into Immanuel next year and there is a lot of construction going on. I am wondering if I should jump in and buy an apartment there for investment. As I am not sure I want to move there right away.

Does anyone live there ?
Can you tell me everybting you know ?

We are chassidish and a lot about 100 families from the chassidus are moving there.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 6:33 am
Why is this in the Tehilim Needed section?

You'd prob get a response if moved to its appropriate heading.

(I thought either someone named Imanuel or someone living in Imanuel needed Tehilim).

Elfrida

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 7:22 am
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:

(I thought either someone named Imanuel or someone living in Imanuel needed Tehilim).

Anyone buying an apartment probably needs tehillim! It's a risky proposition.

But I also thought that, and it would be more appropriate and probably get more responses in a different forum. Can't Believe It
moved

ichbingreit

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 9:01 am
Bump

heidi

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 12:35 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:

Maybe bcz it's an impoverished community that has never really succeeded

BadTichelDay

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 1:07 pm
heidi wrote:
Maybe bcz it's an impoverished community that has never really succeeded

Now, that's a bit harsh. I live relatively near it and drive past it on my way to work. Been inside a few times, too, for buying things. Well, it's a yishuv, the difference to other (DL) yishuvim is obviously that it's chareidi, and they have multi-unit appartment blocks rather than the single or double houses in other yishuvim. Neither the houses nor the people looked particularly impoverished to me, by Israeli and yishuv standards. Maybe to American eyes it looks different. They've got their own industrial zone, too. And they are building, indeed, I can see that when driving past in the valley. A lot of yishuvim were going through a low phase like 10 years ago, but they are all picking up lately. Someone from our yishuv moved there a few years ago and mentioned that it has got a great spiritual atmosphere.
If as the OP wrote, 100 new families plan to move there, I'd hope and assume that they have a plan for parnassa. Because one thing has to be said - it is a bit far out, not close to other chareidi hot spots or most work places.

Rappel

Post Thu, Jun 09 2022, 1:40 pm
Sounds like a good investment to me. Either you can live there letter, or rent out/sell. Real estate in Israel has been rising, and it hasn't leveled out yet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions