Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Please help me survive!

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 10:42 pm
Help I don’t know how I can survive till the end of the year.
Ik there’s very little school left so I’m just pushing through it but I really find it so hard.
It’s been a very hard year for me there’s been a lot of change of staff and the expectations of me constantly change.
I don’t want to say too much but right now it’s extra crazy in school because of a few changes and there’s preparing for end of the year party and performance.
I want to just quit now but I know my students will be upset, there’s no one to replace me and it’s not fair to quit so close to the end.
What can I do? I’m trying to just go with the flow and do my best but I have two people who are being my boss and they don’t communicate with each other and they contradict each other which makes it confusing for me and my students.
Hellp!!! How can I survive?

amother
DarkViolet

Post Tue, Jun 07 2022, 11:49 pm
Speaking as a teacher who once had such a terrible year that I literally had to hold myself back from quitting multiple times a week, all I can say is hugs hugs hugs and hang in there my friend!! The school year is nearly done - if you got this far you can get to the finish line and then we have a nice long summer to breathe a bit Smile You can do it! Hug

mushkamothers

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 12:14 am
The year I quit, I was able to enjoy the last stretch because I told myself each morning that this would soon be over and I really did love my students. If you can focus on the relationships and ignore the admin then just hang in there.

amother
Chicory

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 12:19 am
Same!
I feel you.
I have 9 days left and want to quit.
I've been pushing myself to finish the year for the past few weeks but somehow I feel I can't push myself for another 9 days.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics